Anybody planning to buying at launch only to sell at a markup? Is that wrong?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Why? Because it's a way for me to sell my tickets that otherwise will go unused to someone who wants them and will use them? Utilizing the "if I can't use them, no one can" meme, who's exhibiting exclusivity and greed now?

Don't mind that at all. Just like if your partner got mad about preorder and you had to sell it, fine. The problem is buying it for profit.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I would never do it but...
If you do one or two... I don't think is wrong.. now... when you have those chinese people buying 10+... that makes me mad.. especially when I went to Target for Black Friday and the 3 chinese people were in front of me and they were buying at least 30 iPad Minis right in front of me.. they took all the stock and that's what I wanted to buy.
I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but "those Chinese people" sound pretty prejudice.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm okay not being a cheapskate and paying a little extra for convenience.

Ok. So much for your face value line. Not allowing myself to be gauged (spelling?) makes me responsible not a cheap skate.

I don't mind the name calling. It is the last line of defense for an indefensible argument.

On topic: Very proud of Apple for limiting abuse of this rollout.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Ok. So much for your face value line. Not allowing myself to be gauged (spelling?) makes me responsible not a cheap skate.

You get the tickets at face value and you're paying them for that service they made easy for you. Or you could sit in traffic and purchase the tickets at the box office of the arena or stadium the event will be in, pay for parking and come away with the tickets at the very same cost as they came to you from ticketmaster including their fees.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I suppose that you work for free, correct? I'd hate to think that you are profiting off of someone else's business investment.

I don't create a monopoly and gauge my customers. Same thing (in a vastly smaller scale) scalpers do when they grab a preorder and ebay it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods