So I know most are excited to get the watch, but who really can't wait to show off their new tech to their friends and family?
    Mscatinboston likes this.
    04-13-2015 12:31 PM
    Good grief!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-13-2015 12:33 PM
    Nope. I'll show it to anyone who asks, but that's it. I can't wait to get it because I want to play with my new toy not because I want to brag about having it.
    tmadsen, dianahk, Ipheuria and 4 others like this.
    04-13-2015 12:47 PM
    I too got it for what it can do for me and fitness tracking, and not to show it off. I only "showed off" my iPhone 6 when I got it to my dad, because he was considering finally upgrading his ancient, sometimes-working iPhone 4.
    04-13-2015 12:55 PM
    I just can't wait to get it period! I know everyone from my workplace to my family is going to want to see it and then make fun of how much I love Apple products. It's always what happens lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-13-2015 12:57 PM
    Good grief!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    I only say that because people constantly ask if my watch is an Apple watch, so can only imagine how they will want to see it once I say it is an apple watch. Don't get your panties in a wad... Sheesh not like I'm going to walk around and be like see my watch, see see, look at it lol
    04-13-2015 01:13 PM
    So I know most are excited to get the watch, but who really can't wait to show off their new tech to their friends and family?
    I can't wait to receive mine. The Suspense is killing me. I want mine now!! My friends and family are probably tired of me talking about it! Lol.
    04-13-2015 10:14 PM
    Nope. Got the watch for me and to play with my new toy.
    The only reason I would like to show to anybody is if they ask... and if they ask... I will gladly show them and try to make them go buy one too... Apple should really hire me! I'm always advertising for them at my work.
    04-13-2015 10:35 PM
    Nope. Got the watch for me and to play with my new toy.
    The only reason I would like to show to anybody is if they ask... and if they ask... I will gladly show them and try to make them go buy one too... Apple should really hire me! I'm always advertising for them at my work.
    Hire Audizine apple. DO IT ALREADY!! lol
    Just_Me_D and Audizine like this.
    04-17-2015 09:15 PM
    I'm with Karen on this topic...
    04-17-2015 09:33 PM
    My friends and family could probably care less. Brag? No. If they ask then sure I'll tell them what it is and does.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    04-17-2015 10:53 PM
    I want one purely to play with it.

Folks will probably ridicule me for having one but I just don't care. I am an actor by day and every successful actor puts themselves out there and invites criticism, day after day. My skin is far too thick to care about what others think of me now.
    04-17-2015 11:09 PM
    It's certainly not attractive compare to other smartwatches showing off? I don't think so.
    04-18-2015 04:41 AM
    It's certainly not attractive compare to other smartwatches showing off? I don't think so.
    Huh? If you're saying the Apple watch is unattractive, then I believe you are quite simply out of your mind.
    04-18-2015 06:23 AM
    I can't wait! Now I don't have to pull out my iPhone 6+ to prove that I am a better human being than them.

They can just look at my wrist. HUGE time saver!

Thank you Apple!!

j/k
    04-18-2015 09:34 AM
    I can't wait! Now I don't have to pull out my iPhone 6+ to prove that I am a better human being than them.

They can just look at my wrist. HUGE time saver!

Thank you Apple!!

j/k
    Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    04-18-2015 09:47 AM
    I'm excited to get my Apple Watch, but I'm not excited about Apple haters at my office saying:

"Why would you spend so much money on that junk? Android has . . ."
    04-18-2015 09:51 AM
    I want one purely to play with it.

Folks will probably ridicule me for having one but I just don't care. I am an actor by day and every successful actor puts themselves out there and invites criticism, day after day. My skin is far too thick to care about what others think of me now.
    Make sure it shows when your on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bigeric23 and Highrisedrifter like this.
    04-18-2015 09:53 AM
    Make sure it shows when your on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha!

This scene comes to mind -

04-18-2015 01:39 PM
    I'm excited to get my Apple Watch, but I'm not excited about Apple haters at my office saying:

"Why would you spend so much money on that junk? Android has . . ."
    No offense, but F them. You shouldn't care what the haters say. Enjoy YOUR watch!
    04-18-2015 03:43 PM