I made an appointment on friday and went to see it today. IDK how I feel about it.... I pre ordered it on Friday, the space grey sport watch 42mm. I though it was gonna be bigger but leaving that thought aside, I wasn't impressed as I thought I would. Idk even know if I should cancel my order and even though I always get the new apple shiny toys, i think it's expensive.... Ill probably keep it, but I will have to think long and hard about it. I just wanted it for the fitness specs but a fitness band should make it just fine.

Did you see it? Did you like it? what are your thoughts on it?
    04-12-2015 06:37 PM
    If you are only concerned with the fitness part of the Apple Watch, you can save the money and get a fitness band.
    04-12-2015 06:45 PM
    I made an appointment on friday and went to see it today. IDK how I feel about it.... I pre ordered it on Friday, the space grey sport watch 42mm. I though it was gonna be bigger but leaving that thought aside, I wasn't impressed as I thought I would. Idk even know if I should cancel my order and even though I always get the new apple shiny toys, i think it's expensive.... Ill probably keep it, but I will have to think long and hard about it. I just wanted it for the fitness specs but a fitness band should make it just fine.

Did you see it? Did you like it? what are your thoughts on it?
    I went to the store yesterday to try it on and I am so glad that I pre-ordered the 42mm. The 38mm is just too small on the wrist. The watch is exactly what I expected. I play tennis on a regular basis, so I don't need any watch or wristband to keep track of my health. Seriously, my health will be in big trouble if I have to rely on a watch or wristband to tell me to workout. I want the watch for all other features.
    04-12-2015 07:04 PM
    You should just cancel it. Maybe I'll get mine shipped earlier than expected as more people cancel their orders. 😜
    04-12-2015 07:52 PM
    I went to the store yesterday to try it on and I am so glad that I pre-ordered the 42mm. The 38mm is just too small on the wrist. The watch is exactly what I expected. I play tennis on a regular basis, so I don't need any watch or wristband to keep track of my health. Seriously, my health will be in big trouble if I have to rely on a watch or wristband to tell me to workout. I want the watch for all other features.
    yea and I do crossfit every single day. That's exactly why I want it.
    04-12-2015 08:13 PM
    If you are only concerned with the fitness part of the Apple Watch, you can save the money and get a fitness band.
    yea that's what I thought... but still... let me see how i like it when I get it!!
    04-12-2015 08:14 PM