I went to see the apple watch today

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I made an appointment on friday and went to see it today. IDK how I feel about it.... I pre ordered it on Friday, the space grey sport watch 42mm. I though it was gonna be bigger but leaving that thought aside, I wasn't impressed as I thought I would. Idk even know if I should cancel my order and even though I always get the new apple shiny toys, i think it's expensive.... Ill probably keep it, but I will have to think long and hard about it. I just wanted it for the fitness specs but a fitness band should make it just fine.

Did you see it? Did you like it? what are your thoughts on it?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If you are only concerned with the fitness part of the Apple Watch, you can save the money and get a fitness band.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I made an appointment on friday and went to see it today. IDK how I feel about it.... I pre ordered it on Friday, the space grey sport watch 42mm. I though it was gonna be bigger but leaving that thought aside, I wasn't impressed as I thought I would. Idk even know if I should cancel my order and even though I always get the new apple shiny toys, i think it's expensive.... Ill probably keep it, but I will have to think long and hard about it. I just wanted it for the fitness specs but a fitness band should make it just fine.

Did you see it? Did you like it? what are your thoughts on it?

I went to the store yesterday to try it on and I am so glad that I pre-ordered the 42mm. The 38mm is just too small on the wrist. The watch is exactly what I expected. I play tennis on a regular basis, so I don't need any watch or wristband to keep track of my health. Seriously, my health will be in big trouble if I have to rely on a watch or wristband to tell me to workout. ;) I want the watch for all other features.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I went to the store yesterday to try it on and I am so glad that I pre-ordered the 42mm. The 38mm is just too small on the wrist. The watch is exactly what I expected. I play tennis on a regular basis, so I don't need any watch or wristband to keep track of my health. Seriously, my health will be in big trouble if I have to rely on a watch or wristband to tell me to workout. ;) I want the watch for all other features.

yea and I do crossfit every single day. That's exactly why I want it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro