If you could make one change to the Apple Watch, what would it be?

If you could make one change to the Apple Watch, what would it be?

• Longer battery life

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • More watchband options

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different watch face shape

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Different navigation method

• Fewer models

• Lower price points

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You've been given the power to make one modification (either adding a feature or removing something you don't like) to the Apple Watch. What would you pick? I have a few options listed in the poll already - if you select "Other," leave a comment explaining what you'd change!

I've never created a poll before, so I thought this might be something fun to try.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like better performance. More specifically, I want additional applications running natively on the watch.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My only concern is battery life. I have read that the exercise app is a battery killer and I am a runner. I will be charging my watch during my hour + commute.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm fine with charging every night but I would make it thinner. Sleeker profile is something that is important to me. Although, someone said performance. And I have yet to truly see how it performs but if it lags like some have said that is truly the most important thing to be changed imo.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd imagine there will be a significant update next year from the 1.0 product. Look at the change from the ipad 1 to the ipad 2. Apple's 1.0 version products usually have big updates after a year or two and then become their category leaders.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
You've been given the power to make one modification (either adding a feature or removing something you don't like) to the Apple Watch. What would you pick? I have a few options listed in the poll already - if you select "Other," leave a comment explaining what you'd change!

I've never created a poll before, so I thought this might be something fun to try.

I would change it to a round face watch instead of a rectangular face watch.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I would change it to a round face watch instead of a rectangular face watch.

I was wondering if anyone would want a round face versus a square one. Every watch I own has a round face - I'll be anxious to see the square in person!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mid range option is priced to high to me...it should cap out at $600. The accessories should also be cut down about 35-50% in price.

Also, there's just something missing with this device. To me it needs something more...something that really wows me. Nothing I saw made me want it...there's gotta be something to add to it to really tickle my fancy. What that is? I have no clue.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I chose longer battery life but honestly the naming convention was a close second. I think it is utterly stupid and confusing the way it is named. So it's Watch Sport. Watch, Watch Edition. The Watch is in the names of the other two models with a designation of what they are for. If I heard the names I would assume the Sport was more expensive than the Watch. They should have named it something Watch Life anything but maybe that's just me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't even had one in my hand yet. How does one answer this when no one has had hands on experience with the watch?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't even had one in my hand yet. How does one answer this when no one has had hands on experience with the watch?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

All of the choices I created and how I feel about the watch came from all the research I've done. Granted, I could change my mind if I have the device in my hand but the issues I've listed are how it looks on paper.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Besides the battery life. I would like to see the Stainless Steel model in a brushed version... I'm not really a big fan of the shiny steel.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Besides the battery life. I would like to see the Stainless Steel model in a brushed version... I'm not really a big fan of the shiny steel.

Yeah, I would be on board with that too. I feel like the shiny finish will definitely show more scratch, nicks and wear/year than the aluminum version.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner