Is the Watch really that expensive

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've seen a couple of threads about the cost of the Watch. When thinking about it if you smoke or drink those bottles of wine and cases of beer add up pretty quick. I have a co-worker whose wife spends $5-6 a day every single day at Starbucks. The Beats headphones whose function is just as headphones cost as much as the cheapest Watch.

I don't smoke or drink coffee or liquor. However I do collect comics. I have a few comics that each cost me more than the Watch that I ordered. I wont even mention the cost of the whole collection so far lol. What vices or things do you own that costs more than the watch?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My wife. She's the most expensive vice that I have. She easily spends the cost of an Watch on clothes, hair, nails, etc in the course of a couple of months. But she's worth every penny. Seriously.

I besides my rMBP, my iPhone, my iPad and the TV that we bought about a year ago, I don't think (m)any of my toys or vices cost as much as an Watch, individually. But collectively, my tech toys are well beyond the cost of an Watch.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My wife. She's the most expensive vice that I have. She easily spends the cost of an Watch on clothes, hair, nails, etc in the course of a couple of months. But she's worth every penny. Seriously.

I besides my rMBP, my iPhone, my iPad and the TV that we bought about a year ago, I don't think (m)any of my toys or vices cost as much as an Watch, individually. But collectively, my tech toys are well beyond the cost of an Watch.

If I included my wife's costs I could buy an Watch Edition lol

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Shoes and all of my other electronics likely cost more than the Apple Watch Sport that I've been eyeing.