This forum is making two weeks seem even longer

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have the same ship date and feel the long month. I hope to get it early since I leave for vacation 5/28.
I hope you do too :)

Hoping mine delivers on day one or early in the 4/24-5/8 range. Going on vacation on 5/8 and would love to have it all figured out before then. Looking forward to using the walking navigation while walking around DC.
same boat here but I'm pretty asured I'll get mine on launch day.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
you know what I think made it worst too. We were all excited and full of adrenaline when we stayed up late to order. Then it's like the 2 weeks waiting takes all the air out of that feeling. It's like in high school when you go to a party on the weekend and then the next day you have to go back to school. You're still all hopped up on the excitement of the party so normal life seems so dull for awhile lol.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
you know what I think made it worst too. We were all excited and full of adrenaline when we stayed up late to order. Then it's like the 2 weeks waiting takes all the air out of that feeling. It's like in high school when you go to a party on the weekend and then the next day you have to go back to school. You're still all hopped up on the excitement of the party so normal life seems so dull for awhile lol.

I had to read this post twice because it brought back puerile memories.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had to read this post twice because it brought back puerile memories.

see you know exactly what I'm talking about ��

PS try on appointment tomorrow so will report back on Silver vs Black model. I ordered Silver to get the process in as soon as possible but black is really the color I wanted.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
see you know exactly what I'm talking about ��

PS try on appointment tomorrow so will report back on Silver vs Black model. I ordered Silver to get the process in as soon as possible but black is really the color I wanted.

You're gonna love them both! Trust me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh