Based on other third-party sites posting news- this info might be valuable to some others

"Apple Sport Watch models technically do come with two bands, but in practice, its not two full bands, but rather three pieces. Theres one piece that attaches to one end of the watch with the fastener, and then two additional bands (the side with the holes) that attach to the other side of the watch. These two bands come in two different lengths a S/M size for smaller wrists and an M/L size for larger wrists. In other words, you wont have an entire extra band to swap."
    04-11-2015 11:28 PM
    Yeah saw that yesterday. I'm kinda bummed http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=324094

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    04-11-2015 11:30 PM
    I am not. But I am sure other are more upset who wanted this setup to trade in. as I understand the concept from a consumer point. It's just for sizing. If you want a different band. Just by another. Right now band sites scare me on quality.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-11-2015 11:33 PM
    I am not. But I am sure other are more upset who wanted this setup to trade in. as I understand the concept from a consumer point. It's just for sizing. If you want a different band. Just by another. Right now band sites scare me on quality.
    If they are both apple bands wouldn't be a quality issue.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-12-2015 07:56 AM
    someone will always be upset. Instead of trying to see the benefit to the consumer they get mad because it causes an inconvenience meh.
    04-12-2015 09:49 AM
    someone will always be upset. Instead of trying to see the benefit to the consumer they get mad because it causes an inconvenience meh.
    I'm not mad I'm a little bummed. It doesn't cause me any inconvenience- just costs me some more money. Life will go on just fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    04-12-2015 09:58 AM
    I'm not mad I'm a little bummed. It doesn't cause me any inconvenience- just costs me some more money. Life will go on just fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    I was more talking about the ridiculous people who will want to sue Apple because all watches should be available with all bands. We know it's gonna happen just wait.
    04-12-2015 10:42 AM
    I was more talking about the ridiculous people who will want to sue Apple because all watches should be available with all bands. We know it's gonna happen just wait.
    Yes I'm sure. I do think the fact that they say 2 bands is a little misleading- I don't plan on suing over it but I can see why people assumed that they were getting 2 actual bands.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-12-2015 11:06 AM
    Yes I'm sure. I do think the fact that they say 2 bands is a little misleading- I don't plan on suing over it but I can see why people assumed that they were getting 2 actual bands.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    I have to agree. Apple should have been more specific. Numerous sites reported that you would get two bands with the watch, so we weren't the only ones who were mislead.
    04-12-2015 11:31 AM
    Its certainly disappointing. This seemed like a great way to save money and get more versatility out of your Apple Watch. The black band looks to be the most conservative and a pop of color would have been a nice change for other settings. I doubt I will be spending the money on a second band through Apple at those prices but I might wait for 3rd party options.
    04-12-2015 12:19 PM
    I bought the white watch- I think I want the black band as well. Would have been great to do a swap- I'm still not 100% convinced we won't be able to. I will wait and see.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-12-2015 04:21 PM