Once you've got your Watch it's inevitable that people (strangers, friends, family) will ask how you like it so far. Your Android friends will take their jabs so lets hear the stories.
    When I got my iPhone 5 I had a half hour conversation with a stranger on my train home. He wanted to know what I thought of it, what phone I had before and a ton of other things. It was one of my favourite experiences.
    04-11-2015 03:21 PM
    Once you've got your Watch it's inevitable that people (strangers, friends, family) will ask how you like it so far. Your Android friends will take their jabs so lets hear the stories.
    When I got my iPhone 5 I had a half hour conversation with a stranger on my train home. He wanted to know what I thought of it, what phone I had before and a ton of other things. It was one of my favourite experiences.
    And who said tech toys can't bring people together.

I've had this happen, too, and I never get tired of answering people's questions. It's such a good feeling to help someone and get to talk Apple at the same time.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-11-2015 03:36 PM
    And who said tech toys can't bring people together.

I've had this happen, too, and I never get tired of answering people's questions. It's such a good feeling to help someone and get to talk Apple at the same time.
    You know it! The guy was very cool. I've even talked to Android users that wasn't the rumble the media makes it to be.
    04-11-2015 07:52 PM