So since it seems like most watches won't ship for a month or more, has anyone decided to to wait instead of buy one?
    04-11-2015 07:14 AM
    Mine is shipping mid May. I tend to change phones a lot and I am really tempted to check out the Samsung s6 or the edge. I know I would just come back to Iphone eventually but the long shipping time and def made me think about it
    04-11-2015 08:11 AM
    I will be getting my watch on the 24, so I did not have to worry. However, I would have ordered the same watch no matter the shipping time. There was no way I was going to spend this kind of money on a second choice.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:41 AM
    Mine is shipping mid May. I tend to change phones a lot and I am really tempted to check out the Samsung s6 or the edge. I know I would just come back to Iphone eventually but the long shipping time and def made me think about it
    Agree. For those who change phones often (and not just iPhones) the long shipping times could put some off.
    04-11-2015 01:54 PM
    Agree. For those who change phones often (and not just iPhones) the long shipping times could put some off.
    Yup. I know i am in the minority but I get bored lol. Once I get that Apple watch that could be the one device to keep me on iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-11-2015 02:44 PM
    Yup. I know i am in the minority but I get bored lol. Once I get that Apple watch that could be the one device to keep me on iOS.

I used to be the same way. Always was switching between phones. Now I just don't have as much time to be flipping between phones. That and there really hasn't been anything that wows me. Maybe the note 5.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    04-11-2015 02:47 PM
    I used to be the same way. Always was switching between phones. Now I just don't have as much time to be flipping between phones. That and there really hasn't been anything that wows me. Maybe the note 5.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    I've been steady on the 6 plus since it launched. With ios8 and the bigger size of the 6 plus apple has definitely put a bigger gap between them and the competition IMO.

04-11-2015 02:49 PM
    So since it seems like most watches won't ship for a month or more, has anyone decided to to wait instead of buy one?
    I was hoping to wander into a store early May on my birthday and pick one up. It's not going to happen, so I'm just going to leave it for the time being until my heart over-rules my head, which is going to happen at some point.
    Last edited by Highrisedrifter; 04-11-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-11-2015 02:59 PM
    I'm missing something. You're trying to justify a desire to get a another smartphone by blaming a 4 to 6-week shipping time of your ordered  Watch even though the Watch only work with an iOS device and the shipping wait is an estimate?
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    04-11-2015 03:00 PM
    I'm missing something. You're trying to justify a desire to get a another smartphone by blaming a 4 to 6-week shipping time of your ordered  Watch even though the Watch only work with an iOS device and the shipping wait is an estimate?
    Ya I agree, you are confused.

Premium1 likes this.
    04-11-2015 03:04 PM
    Ya I agree, you are confused.

I didn't say I was confused. I said I was missing something., but hey, it's your money and your choice. Enjoy your weekend...
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    04-11-2015 03:26 PM