How did the apple watch get internet data ?

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
TODAY TRIED APPLE WATCH in Apple Store and wonder how did it get internet data if I buy it ? from my phone or it have their own internet data ?

image.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Mostly via your phone... maybe some limited, basic things via wifi on its own if the phone is not available

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
freaking hell , so I have to tethering my iPhone 5s all day long that would drain my battery lol
I believe the Watch will primarily use BluetoothLE... I think we'd have heard from reviewers by now if battery was an issue on phones because of the Watch...

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
freaking hell , so I have to tethering my iPhone 5s all day long that would drain my battery lol

Tethering a Pebble to my 5s wasn't bad (and isn't bad with my 6), and they initially weren't Bluetooth LE.

I expect the Apple Watch to be less burdensome because they can optimize it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to tell everyone that I buy Apple product because Apple Store

with Apple Store , Genius Bar , customer service all over every city on every countries all over the world with 50+ staff in store , and the customer service in store , I will say " shut up and take my money "!

if one day android have THAT MUCH android store like Apple Store did , and with Genius Bar in every single android store ,with THAT MUCH staff and technician , I might jump to android

I have had iPod , iPhone 2G , 3GS , 4 , 5s , gonna buy 7 plus or 7s plus or 6s plus
iPad mini
MacBook Air 2015

I met one of the cutest and pretty girl in Apple Store today , I didn't seen this in other stores in other cities and countries , she is the first one I seen , and this store have a lot of pretty girl
I won't tell u which store it is ,

I love her [redacted] lol

I'm glad you're enthusiastic about Apple products, services and customer service. Having said that, be mindful of the things you post in your thread. iMore consists of people from all age ranges. Thanks, and enjoy your time here at iMore. Take care...:)

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you're enthusiastic about Apple products, services and customer service. Having said that, be mindful of the things you post in your thread. iMore consists of people from all age ranges. Thanks, and enjoy your time here at iMore. Take care...:)

lol edited it , it gone now

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
(laughing)...Dude, you didn't have to delete your post. I had already redacted the questionable stuff....:)

I always wonder how did android user do when their phone has problem or they have some question about their phone or android

they told me in their forum ,
1) they either fix it themself or
2)go to their carrier retail store and give them the phone , it takes 2 weeks sent to the manufacturer and they will reply to you how to fix it and how much it cost
3) go to carphone warehouse in uk and they sent the phone to manufacturer , takes 2 weeks ...
4) Google it , go to android central , Google + or any forum ask for help
5) phone motorola helpline
6) go to 3rd party phone fixing shop which is not very good , they might give you fake parts to repair your phone and charge you a lot and they might damage your phone and it voit your warranty

worst customer service ever

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2