If you pre-ordered...

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through my mac book pro, and was somewhere in the ball park of 10 minutes late. I originally wanted the space grey sport, but my back up was to go with the bright green, because I figured not a lot of people would go for that, right off. I was right, and was able to get the Apr. 24- May 8. Then I went back 5 min. Later, and ordered the black bands. After listening to a lot of podcast, and looking at forums, I guessed everyone would be going for the space grey sport.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
The Milanese loop is nice but smaller than I expected. It was snug around my hand when I put the watch on and took it off

Maybe it's because my wife wears these type of bands, but I consider it too feminine. Even I didn't feel that way, I'm not sure I want to wear matching bands with her. The link bands don't appeal. I didn't like the looks of the sport band but will get one anyways. So it was leather loop or classic. And classic wins for everyday.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I woke up at 2:56, and by 3:03, the Apple watch 42mm with Milanese loop was already delayed to 4-6 weeks. I would have ordered a different model, but everyone of them were 4-6 freaking weeks.

I was one of the luckies. I ordered that exact watch and mine is normal shipping times.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
3:05 a.m. Eastern, 38 mm Stainless Steel Milanese Loop, 4/24 - 5/8. I went back in and ordered a pink sport band at 3:21 a.m.; that's due to ship in May.

Laura

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
This was also the watch I ordered and had it saved as my only favorite.

I'm not trying to brag but I ordered QUICK. I clicked Account, Favorite, that Watch, Buy With ApplePay and held my thumb on the home button. Boom, boom, boom, boom, hold.

I didn't even pause to order AppleCare.

My CONFIRMATION EMAIL is time stamped at 3:01 and my delivery date is the same as yours - May 13-27.

If they had ANY 42MM Stainless with link bracelets that shipped by the 24th the supply had to have been minuscule.

Hopefully Apple is just giving themselves plenty of buffer zone for deliveries and it doesn't take nearly that long! :)

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I used the iPhone app and ordered at 3:05 EST. Got a 42mm stainless steel watch with the black sport band. Will order the classic buckle later. 4-25/5-8. 💪🏾

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
This was also the watch I ordered and had it saved as my only favorite.

I'm not trying to brag but I ordered QUICK. I clicked Account, Favorite, that Watch, Buy With ApplePay and held my thumb on the home button. Boom, boom, boom, boom, hold.

I didn't even pause to order AppleCare.

My CONFIRMATION EMAIL is time stamped at 3:01 and my delivery date is the same as yours - May 13-27.

If they had ANY 42MM Stainless with link bracelets that shipped by the 24th the supply had to have been minuscule.

yea i heard stainless steel like nobody got a 24th date

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was ordering with the Apple Store app and ApplePay and selected it to be shipped to work. Then it changed my billing address. Not sure if the order would fail when they tried to bill the card, so I did another one without ApplePay but still in the Apple Store app and it let me have different billing and shipping addresses. Canceled the first this morning.
I also filed a bug report thru apple's bug reporting system for developers.
Hope you get your Apple Watch as soon as possible, Karen :)

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 42mm Space Gray Sport for myself at 3:04am edt. Got 4/24-5/8 shipping.

Then a 38mm Watch with Milanese Loop at 11:55am for the wife. Got 5/13-5/27 on that one.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with both times.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Space gray Sport 42. 4/24 to 5/8. Wife got the Milanese Loop in 38 with the same delivery time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro