Do you think that Apple will deliver before the pre-order delivery date?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Was wondering if Apple would deliver before the scheduled delivery date? Obviously no one knows for sure, but when I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 Plus, I got it a few days before the original date. Was wondering if it would be similar for the Apple Watch?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple has their process and dealings with UPS fairly well tightened up so that if any get out before public release day, it's a total fluke... Once you have a tracking number, whatever delivery that indicates is what you're gonna get.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
yea apple never ever delivers early they have strict contracts in place so your tracking information might say it is at ups sort facility 3 days early but will be held until 4/24

now if you got a later date with your preorder yes it is very possible you can get one sooner from people cancelling orders etc.

Although for the sake of thought, Apple has never allowed a product to be in the hands of anyone except them before it was released and that certainly has not been the case here between celebrity spottings and the whole store process it is certainly not a big reveal so maybe they will loosen the reigns? doubt it but it certainly is a different sort of launch for them.

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if Apple would deliver before the scheduled delivery date? Obviously no one knows for sure, but when I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 Plus, I got it a few days before the original date. Was wondering if it would be similar for the Apple Watch?

I hope so!

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine says I will get it between 4/25 and 5/8, I really hope it's the 24, those are a lot of days in between

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Delivery before the "launch" date is highly unlikely.
Delivery before the expected ship date (if is after the launch date) I think is very possible.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree that delivery before the release date is unlikely, but early deliveries after that date will be driven completely by stock availability. Apple wants to get these on people's wrists as soon as possible.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5s the Thursday before release ordering through AT&T. This is probably different but just saying it is possible. AT&T ships their own devices though and since this was all Apple I doubt it'll be before release but most likely the first batch will be delivered the weekend of launch and then they'll go from there so if you have a delivery window of say May 8th-May 22nd I think you'll be getting a shipping confirmation the Friday after release. Basically what I am saying is they put that window out there so if they ship a little late it doesn't make the people who ordered after the initial batch mad by pushing their dates, but if they ship on time and then the next batch pushes up a few days people will be super excited. I don't care when I get mine, I am scheduled for 4/24-5/8, just as long as it comes. I've never needed this thing and don't need it now but I am excited to play with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk