Pre-order complete

sojurn

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Time: 12:05am
Method used: Apple Store using Pay
Model ordered: 42mm Watch Black Sport with Black Sport band.
Shipping: May 13th - May 27th

Hoping for sooner >_< But then again. Aren't we all!?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think he ordered on Saturday, 4/11, it seems like he's just posting late.
Thanks I was wondering how he worked that magic.

Hi all, created an account to post to this thread.

Melbourne, Australia.
Ordered with Store App at 5:02pm.
42mm SS with Milanese
24/4 to 8/5 delivery "window"

I'd previously checked that all my Apple Store settings were correct, and did a small test purchase to confirm that it all worked properly. Desired watch saved in favourites. Told my Boss and everyone else to go away as I was not "here" from 4:50pm...
I had my work computer logged into the site and on the favourites page for the watch, with a 2 second refresh via a chrome extension. iPad beside me on a different internet connection. App Store on iPad came up at 5:02, grabbed it and ordered, took a minute or so to complete the order as Australia isn't important enough to have Apple Pay yet, grrrrr. Got confirmation email at 5:05pm.
Interestingly, the website did not go live here until 5:10pm, and delivery dates were already in the middle of may. When I checked 15 minutes later my watch was delivering in June.

Hopefully Apple deliver for launch day, especially for those of us who got to order in the first couple of minutes.

woah crazy setup GL with the delivery ;)

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah ipheuria did post a bit late. Purchased 4/11 in middle TN. However today I woke up to the apple pay notification that my card was charged and order status updated to "preparing for shipment" ahhhh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner