Last edited:

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Canton, GA

Space Gray Aluminum 42mm with black sport band

Ordered at 3:04am ET

Delivery 4/24-5/8

Weird that they have that big of a gap but as stated previously I'm assuming that is the first batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildphoenix24

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Queens, New York

Space Gray 38mm Sport Edition

Ordered at 4:05am ET

Delivery: June.........which means my Pebble Time will arrive before then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
42mm Space Grey confirm at 3:04am shipping 4/24-5/8.

I was refreshing the store on my Mac and iPhone app at the same time and the phone app came up exactly at 3:01 and went right to my favorites. don't think I could have gotten the order in any faster.

Had a hard time getting back to sleep after that LOL

Made an appointment to try one on at 6:45pm tonight. hopefully that'll tide me over until this thing ships :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Canton, GA

Space Gray Aluminum 42mm with black sport band

Ordered at 3:04am ET

Delivery 4/24-5/8

Weird that they have that big of a gap but as stated previously I'm assuming that is the first batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I'm thinking, too. . . . I hope we both get them on the 24.

Congratulations on being in the first round. :gold-star:

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping this is like with the phones. Every time I ordered a phone online they would give a delivery far out and the next thing I know I get an email saying my phone has shipped! Even though they say 5/8, it could be sooner

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I missed my space black or whatever they are calling it. I was in such a hurry to order before the shipping slipped that I ended up getting the silver. The first time I refreshed for some reason it took me to the Apple US store. So after ordering everthing I noticed and had to start all over again. I was more in a panic because of that and just wanted to get the order done. I got it ordered and shipping is 24th - May 8th timeline. Then I realized that I ordered the Silver Watch instead of the Black damn!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
0351 Central, Cobden IL
38 mm SS link bracelet
Apple Care
iPhone Apple Store
Apple Pay

I am on vacation. We went wine tasting. I fell asleep and forgot. I hadn't decided anyway. I've been walking around with a cut out of both faces taped to my watch. I woke up and it was 3:00-something. I decided, eff it. Got up. Couldn't find my credit card, searched my wallet like five times. Found it in a section it shouldn't have been in. Tried to add it to Apple Pay. It was already in. Put the watch in my cart. Saw the ship date. Checked the sport band just to see. Same ship date. I decided sometime yesterday, yes, it's way the F out of my price range but I'm getting the one my heart wants. And I put my thumb on the circle and paid.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Got two orders through I'm going to cancel one of them. First time through I selected to pay with ApplePay and a shipping address of work. After I confirmed via TouchId I noticed it also seemed to change my billing address. Afraid that that might cause issues, I did it again without ApplePay and it kept my billing address as home and shipping address as work.
Both were 42mm Watch (steel) with black sports band.

Same here. Really weird, I started my order about 3:02 for the 42mm black sport and I selected to use apple pay but my address was red indicating some kind of error, so I changed to regular payment option, during that minute the shipping went from 04/24 to May, Damn it!!

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I was online as soon as the app was available. About 2:03 CST. The order went flawlessly, but the ship time was May 13-27. Is it possible that Apple has that few ready or did that many really get ordered so quickly?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was online as soon as the app was available. About 2:03 CST. The order went flawlessly, but the ship time was May 13-27. Is it possible that Apple has that few ready or did that many really get ordered so quickly?

Most likely both.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think I would be crazy to cancel one of the orders. Might as well sell the other one on eBay. Would pay for an extra band

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

happyalice

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Springfield, IL
42mm SS Milanese
ordered 4/10 2:03am CDT via iPad (app)
No Apple pay because Discover can't get it through their heads that I would buy MORE STUFF if they would get with the program! ;)

Supposed to deliver 4/24-5/8. Hoping it's more toward 4/24 since I'll be out of town during most of that period. Oh well.
This is my first pre-order for an Apple product. I went to bed early and set my alarm for 1:50 and after it was over couldn't get back to sleep!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey! You're not to far from my neck of the woods up here in NOVA. I got a stainless steel with the black sports band. 42mm. I want to see if I like and use it before getting the pricier bands.

Awesome! I've been there many times for Thanksgiving as that's where essentially all of my extended family lives. In high school I once went to Tyson's Corner to Tiffany's with my best friend so we could pick up a few things but I don't recall seeing an Apple Store there at the time.

I decided to go with the pricier band that I've been enthralled with since the unveiling (the Milanese), and the more casual lime green sport band.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Springfield, IL
42mm SS Milanese
ordered 4/10 2:03am CDT via iPad (app)
No Apple pay because Discover can't get it through their heads that I would buy MORE STUFF if they would get with the program! ;)

Supposed to deliver 4/24-5/8. Hoping it's more toward 4/24 since I'll be out of town during most of that period. Oh well.
This is my first pre-order for an Apple product. I went to bed early and set my alarm for 1:50 and after it was over couldn't get back to sleep!

I got the same delivery timeline so I'm also hoping it's more like the 24th than the 8th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit