Pre-order complete

kacrph729

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Time: 3:01 AM
Method: Apple Store App-
Model: 38mm Stainless Steel / Milanese Loop
ETA: 4/24-5/8

Let the order status checking begin!!.....after sleep....Good Night!!!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
SS with Milanese and SS with Classic Buckle. Both say 4/24-5/8
Got a Gray Sport first but ships in May so changed mind and got the SS. May cancel, may not. I'll wait and see.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Got my order in at 12:01:30 for the black 42mm, but it was already backordered, and the in-store pickup option wasn't even available. Disappointed they couldn't even handle 1 minute of demand, and the store pickup wasn't an option.

romeytang

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my order in, I ordered the stainless steel with the Milanese loop from the app.

I really hope like everyone that these orders don't take till May 8th.

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I got in right away on the app and the ship date for the 42mm stainless with link bracelet was 4-6 weeks. I don't thing April 24 was an option for anyone getting that model.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
New York
12:03 AM EST
Apple Store Online
Stainless Steel with Milanese loop
4-6 Weeks HOW IS IT BACKORDERED ALREADY

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it did.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Not sure I care for this new "range" for shipping times...I imagine a lot of people will be pretty pissed off when iPhone pre-ordering comes around and they stay up to pre-order first only to get an email saying "Ships between "x" and "x" date". I don't mind but just seems a bit of a "safe" move on Apples part to avoid shipping obligations on release day.

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site

Time: 3:08AM

Method used: Apple Store App

Model ordered: 42mm SS Watch Blk Lea Loop, +AppleCare, 42mm PK Spt Band

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Not sure I care for this new "range" for shipping times...I imagine a lot of people will be pretty pissed off when iPhone pre-ordering comes around and they stay up to pre-order first only to get an email saying "Ships between "x" and "x" date". I don't mind but just seems a bit of a "safe" move on Apples part to avoid shipping obligations on release day.

Yeah I know. I tried to go in and look at order status. I wound up ordering 3 cause one was going to old work address and email that doesn't exist anymore. Noticed it too late. I am hoping they show up in apple pay passbook soon do I can figure out what to cancel

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site

It's a bit deceiving on Apple's part to say it's launching april 24th when it's not in stores at that date and preorders are weeks off from that.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

It threw me off when I was looking at it, too.

Still, all's well that ends well.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
42 mike mike Sport model with the black band. Hopefully this shipping time is just an estimate... Ordered at 3:03 and it's 4-6 weeks.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's a bit deceiving on Apple's part to say it's launching april 24th when it's not in stores at that date and preorders are weeks off from that.

I agree in this instance...if it had a 2-3 day window, I'd say it was just a matter of making sure they had enough time for "shipping and handling", but 2 weeks? That is just clearly obligation avoidance to play on the safe side of the fence.