Canton, GA

Space Gray Aluminum 42mm with black sport band

Ordered at 3:04am ET

Delivery 4/24-5/8

Weird that they have that big of a gap but as stated previously I'm assuming that is the first batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I'm thinking, too. . . . I hope we both get them on the 24.

Congratulations on being in the first round.
    04-10-2015 08:55 AM
    I'm hoping this is like with the phones. Every time I ordered a phone online they would give a delivery far out and the next thing I know I get an email saying my phone has shipped! Even though they say 5/8, it could be sooner
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-10-2015 09:33 AM
    DFW, Texas
    42 mm Space Grey Aluminum
    Ordered 4/10 @ 2:09am CST
    Delivers 5/13-5/23
    04-10-2015 09:46 AM
    I missed my space black or whatever they are calling it. I was in such a hurry to order before the shipping slipped that I ended up getting the silver. The first time I refreshed for some reason it took me to the Apple US store. So after ordering everthing I noticed and had to start all over again. I was more in a panic because of that and just wanted to get the order done. I got it ordered and shipping is 24th - May 8th timeline. Then I realized that I ordered the Silver Watch instead of the Black damn!
    04-10-2015 10:02 AM
    0351 Central, Cobden IL
    38 mm SS link bracelet
    Apple Care
    iPhone Apple Store
    Apple Pay

I am on vacation. We went wine tasting. I fell asleep and forgot. I hadn't decided anyway. I've been walking around with a cut out of both faces taped to my watch. I woke up and it was 3:00-something. I decided, eff it. Got up. Couldn't find my credit card, searched my wallet like five times. Found it in a section it shouldn't have been in. Tried to add it to Apple Pay. It was already in. Put the watch in my cart. Saw the ship date. Checked the sport band just to see. Same ship date. I decided sometime yesterday, yes, it's way the F out of my price range but I'm getting the one my heart wants. And I put my thumb on the circle and paid.
    John Yester and Ipheuria like this.
    04-10-2015 10:12 AM
    Got two orders through I'm going to cancel one of them. First time through I selected to pay with ApplePay and a shipping address of work. After I confirmed via TouchId I noticed it also seemed to change my billing address. Afraid that that might cause issues, I did it again without ApplePay and it kept my billing address as home and shipping address as work.
    Both were 42mm Watch (steel) with black sports band.
    Same here. Really weird, I started my order about 3:02 for the 42mm black sport and I selected to use apple pay but my address was red indicating some kind of error, so I changed to regular payment option, during that minute the shipping went from 04/24 to May, Damn it!!
    04-10-2015 10:18 AM
    I was online as soon as the app was available. About 2:03 CST. The order went flawlessly, but the ship time was May 13-27. Is it possible that Apple has that few ready or did that many really get ordered so quickly?
    04-10-2015 10:21 AM
    I was online as soon as the app was available. About 2:03 CST. The order went flawlessly, but the ship time was May 13-27. Is it possible that Apple has that few ready or did that many really get ordered so quickly?
    Most likely both.
    04-10-2015 10:29 AM
    I think I would be crazy to cancel one of the orders. Might as well sell the other one on eBay. Would pay for an extra band

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-10-2015 10:48 AM
    Springfield, IL
    42mm SS Milanese
    ordered 4/10 2:03am CDT via iPad (app)
    No Apple pay because Discover can't get it through their heads that I would buy MORE STUFF if they would get with the program!

Supposed to deliver 4/24-5/8. Hoping it's more toward 4/24 since I'll be out of town during most of that period. Oh well.
    This is my first pre-order for an Apple product. I went to bed early and set my alarm for 1:50 and after it was over couldn't get back to sleep!
    04-10-2015 10:54 AM
    Location - Arkansas
    Ordered at 2:02 a.m. CDT
    Apple Store App
    38mm Sport with white band
    Delivers 4/24 - 5/8
    04-10-2015 10:56 AM
    Hey! You're not to far from my neck of the woods up here in NOVA. I got a stainless steel with the black sports band. 42mm. I want to see if I like and use it before getting the pricier bands.
    Awesome! I've been there many times for Thanksgiving as that's where essentially all of my extended family lives. In high school I once went to Tyson's Corner to Tiffany's with my best friend so we could pick up a few things but I don't recall seeing an Apple Store there at the time.

I decided to go with the pricier band that I've been enthralled with since the unveiling (the Milanese), and the more casual lime green sport band.
    John Yester likes this.
    04-10-2015 11:02 AM
    Springfield, IL
    42mm SS Milanese
    ordered 4/10 2:03am CDT via iPad (app)
    No Apple pay because Discover can't get it through their heads that I would buy MORE STUFF if they would get with the program!

Supposed to deliver 4/24-5/8. Hoping it's more toward 4/24 since I'll be out of town during most of that period. Oh well.
    This is my first pre-order for an Apple product. I went to bed early and set my alarm for 1:50 and after it was over couldn't get back to sleep!
    I got the same delivery timeline so I'm also hoping it's more like the 24th than the 8th.
    04-10-2015 11:02 AM
    I got the same delivery timeline so I'm also hoping it's more like the 24th than the 8th.
    Obviously I can't be certain, but I have a strong inclination that anyone with the delivery date of 4/24-5/8 will get it on launch day.
    Ipheuria and iChris8 like this.
    04-10-2015 11:13 AM
    All 3 of mine are listed now. I have an 11:30 appointment with apple to try them on. May keep one to sell.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Yep. I was able to cancel my extra one.
    04-10-2015 11:19 AM
    Awesome! I've been there many times for Thanksgiving as that's where essentially all of my extended family lives. In high school I once went to Tyson's Corner to Tiffany's with my best friend so we could pick up a few things but I don't recall seeing an Apple Store there at the time.

I decided to go with the pricier band that I've been enthralled with since the unveiling (the Milanese), and the more casual lime green sport band.
    I don't know how long ago high school was, but the Tyson's Corner Apple Store is actually the first store that opened. It's in the mall itself. Technically, Apple calls it store #2, but it and store #1 on the west coast opened the same day and due to time zones, the Tyson's store opened first.
    04-10-2015 11:21 AM
    Set the alarm for 15 minutes early...
    Decided to stick with the Sport since it's 1st Gen, even though I really wanted the SS...
    Ok - I really wanted the Rose Gold - but that's not gonna happen!!

Time: 3:07 AM EST (12:07 AM PST)
    Method used: iPhone 6, Apple store app
    Model Ordered: 38mm Silver Aluminum Sport w/White band
    Extras Ordered: AppleCare, Extra Charger & Milanese Band
    Delivers: 4/24-5/8 YEA!!

And then I was WAY too wired to get back to sleep...
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-10-2015 11:26 AM
    Order Time: 03:05am EST 04/10/2015
    Ordered Via: Apple Store App on iPhone 6+
    Model: 42mm Stainless Steel w/Milanese Band + Black Sports Band
    Estimated Delivery: 04/24/2015 - 05/08/2015

Didnt even leave my bed!, Placed order and rolled back over and went to sleep!
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-10-2015 11:36 AM
    Ordered 2 42mm Apple Watch Sports. Space Gray and White/Silver

Used apple store app on my 6+ to order these as separate orders. I was able to get both orders and confirming emails by 2:01 CST. I set them up as favorites and was able to get into the app right at 2:00. Each order took about 5 seconds to complete using apple pay.

One of the orders is for my brother and I did them as separate orders in case he decides to cancel as he is a little on the fence if he wants the watch.
    04-10-2015 11:37 AM
    I missed my space black or whatever they are calling it. I was in such a hurry to order before the shipping slipped that I ended up getting the silver. The first time I refreshed for some reason it took me to the Apple US store. So after ordering everthing I noticed and had to start all over again. I was more in a panic because of that and just wanted to get the order done. I got it ordered and shipping is 24th - May 8th timeline. Then I realized that I ordered the Silver Watch instead of the Black damn!
    The silver will go with anything though, that's the beauty of it. Also you may have accidentally done yourself a favour as if you would have gone with the black you may not have had the watch on the day of release.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    04-10-2015 12:08 PM
    Didnt even leave my bed!, Placed order and rolled back over and went to sleep!
    Pretty much did the exact same thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pedro Hicken and Ipheuria like this.
    04-10-2015 12:16 PM
    The silver will go with anything though, that's the beauty of it. Also you may have accidentally done yourself a favour as if you would have gone with the black you may not have had the watch on the day of release.
    I agree! I actually wanted the aluminum versus the space gray but I wanted it with the black sports band. Not sure why they don't offer that as a pairing. I ordered the sport blue with an extra black sport band. I think the contrast of the silver with black band will be nicer than all solid black. I was also concerned about scratches & chips on the black like the original black 5s iPhone had.
    04-10-2015 12:17 PM
    I agree! I actually wanted the aluminum versus the space gray but I wanted it with the black sports band. Not sure why they don't offer that as a pairing. I ordered the sport blue with an extra black sport band. I think the contrast of the silver with black band will be nicer than all solid black. I was also concerned about scratches & chips on the black like the original black 5s iPhone had.
    What was your shipping date for the band? I wanted to add a black band but it was listed as shipping in May, so I didn't end up adding it.
    04-10-2015 12:59 PM
    Yeah I'm not going to change my order or anything. By the time it gets here I'll get an appointment and check out the two. Then when I get it I'll see if I can change it or I'll just keep it. It's not a deal breaker for me especially since at some point I'm sure I'll be getting a gen 2 or 3.
    04-10-2015 01:34 PM
    Yeah I'm not going to change my order or anything. By the time it gets here I'll get an appointment and check out the two. Then when I get it I'll see if I can change it or I'll just keep it. It's not a deal breaker for me especially since at some point I'm sure I'll be getting a gen 2 or 3.
    I think if I had to where one for every day and even in a suit, I'd go silver. Little is more with me and it's subtle.
    04-10-2015 01:35 PM
177 ... 23456 ...