Which Apple Watch Feature Will You Use Most?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The hype has been ongoing for months, but the wait is almost over... Reviews are everywhere.

What feature of Apple Watch is most important to you?

Do you see it becoming indispensable?

Explain why so we all know...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm one that does not dwell on hypothetical... I'll evaluate what I like/don't like when I have some hands-on experience to go on.

Le Caid

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Lets see its a watch. Maybe the time

That's a big maybe in my view.
I have watches galore from some I got free with magazine subscriptions to a $500 gift watch.
But the one I use every day is a $30 SportLine watch. It shows my pulse and has all the watch features I want.
I do like the Apple watch variety and the Health functions but before I buy one, I have to know more about it. I think I'll wait for the next edition. By then most of the bugs will have been taken care of and there will be plenty of Forum reviewers!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
honestly using a pebble for a over a year dismissing notifications so they don't build up in your today notification view is great. Second is using it to control music on Spotify both song and volume to my bluetooth headphones

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... There are a lot of music streamers. I'd of thought the thread would get flooded with music control statements.

Notifications acknowledgement and assessment without pulling out the phone is definitely one I'd find useful.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I will be using the reply to messages, control music and remote camera shutter the most. I don't see it becoming indispensible in the sense of how the smartphone right now is considered indispensible. I think when more functions are put on the watch instead of being an auxiliary device then it will become more indispensible.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I will be uses the activity tracker most, but I am excited for several features. Having a 5S, I can't wait for apple pay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox