Apple Watch the beginning of a phone less society?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That's a stretch I know, but hear me out. With smart watches like the Apple Watch and AndroidWear out there, and with the like of Google Glass out there, there's so much that can be done without ever touching your phone. Especially if you have a Bluetooth headset. With all these wearables and wireless devices, do you think that this might be the beginning of the end for smartphones? It seems to me that before long all we'll need are some glasses, a watch, and our voices, and we'll be able to access all the information we want, take all the photos/videos we want, and communicate with anyone in an instant. It's a fun topic to think about.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Think a lot of people over look the access of the watch. Yes. You can do a lot from it. But doesn't mean you have to read every email from the Watch. It's made for notification access and quick prompts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it the beginning of a phone-less society? Hmmm. Great question, but it's hard to answer at this time. Besides, wouldn't Pebble or the other smart watch makers who introduced smart watches before Apple did get the credit? Anyway, years from now, we may very well look back and say that the smart watch marked the beginning of a phone-less society.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2