Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

blubill

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
This is my first time preordering something straight from apple.com. Are the dates set in stone or do they sometimes move some orders up? I currently have the delivery in May showing.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch discount of 50% one time for employees purchasing via the Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) over 90 days from 10 April. Watch must be registered to employee, cannot be reassigned to another person. $550 maximum discount for gold versions.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Worked a night shift the night before. I was so tired. I finished at 7.30. I was planing on going to Starbucks and waiting till 8.01 with iPhone and iPad in hand to make my pre-order but was feeling so tired and groggy. I got on the train (no data signal) to go home. Came into signal coverage at 08:20. Sleepily placed my order, went through at 08.24. Delivery date is 24/4-8/5. Quite pleased with that as I was 23 mins late to the party!

I've got an appointment to try on later on this afternoon.

Which model did you order? I was 6 mins late and my delivery date was already pushed to 4-6 weeks.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch discount of 50% one time for employees purchasing via the Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) over 90 days from 10 April. Watch must be registered to employee, cannot be reassigned to another person. $550 maximum discount for gold versions.

I knew this would be announced after I pre ordered, lol! I was hoping it would have been for the launch, but EPP isn't avail on launch for some products. And the 90 day wait is long.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
For those who went in for their reservation, are there any instructions or tips provided for operating the watch or is it just for trying on the watch?

Just want to know if there's anything I'd be missing by not going in.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
For those who went in for their reservation, are there any instructions or tips provided for operating the watch or is it just for trying on the watch?

Just want to know if there's anything I'd be missing by not going in.

The try on appointment part is just for you to try them on and have a feel for it. The watches are running demo mode.
But there are watch stations with an iPad next to it. And those watches are running the full OS. And you can play with them without an appointment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice