Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
lol--- they both get released today and the watch is stealing all the shine- the new macbook sorta is a new line of products, its neither an Air nor a Pro- or least so they say.

Yeah, but you posted about it in a thread dedicated to the  Watch. That's my point...(laughing)...Know what I mean?....

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Going to my local Apple Store to pre order the sports edition in all white. The apple website is dragging at work right now.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

tikishark

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
My gut feeling tells me that since this is an initial first edition product, Apple held back on production just to make sure the watch would sell. It's much easier to say that demand was so great that you ran out of inventory, than to admit that you have tons of watches left over.

Not that I think Apple will have to worry about selling the watch. It's going to be a hit.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Bah, you had me second-guessing the 38mm choice, but I do have girl wrists, and I don't want to bang it on anything, lol. Especially while working out.

rrkaren

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Bah, you had me second-guessing the 38mm choice, but I do have girl wrists, and I don't want to bang it on anything, lol. Especially while working out.

Same here. I ordered 38mm since I dont like a heavy watch that wants to flip around on my skinny wrist! Guess we will see.....

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much for posting these pics and comments. I'm not going to the store until I get mine on the 24 (to get AppleCare+), so . . . this really helps.

It's my absolute pleasure - enjoy the beauty of the watch when you do get it, it's awesome - I am holding off a till may -September

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I ordered 38mm since I dont like a heavy watch that wants to flip around on my skinny wrist! Guess we will see.....

If you're male and you aren't really skinny with really slim wrists- you should change your oder to a 42mm the 38mm is really small- iMoreAppImg_20150410_141601.jpg that's a photo of the 42mm and I have medium sized wrists

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I noticed in my email after I ordered that the payment info and billing address is my work address for some reason but when I go into my account, it is my home address... I guess I need to call them tomorrow to make sure they send it to my home and not cancel my order because the billing address doesn't match the credit card!!!!! HELP!!!!!

You can login to your Apple account and make shipping changes there. Just choose "ship to different address"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73