Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else get the 38MM space black sport version? I think only myself and one other person here did, lol. Everyone loves the bigger one.

If I were wiser about money I would have -- that's half the cost of the 42mm steel with Milanese loop.

That model has a June shipping date now, so you've got company on that somewhere...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Juriswilliams

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Half the fun of ordering the watch was this forum tonight! Thanks to everyone who was nice and enthusiastic and cheerful even though the Sandman was banging on all our doors!!! I was amazed at the ease of ordering and felt for all that got a longer shipping time than they wanted! Imagine though if you'd waited til morning! You might be getting it by Christmas Day, and you'd have missed all this forum fun! Plus, the early-comers in April will work out and report all the bugs to Ritchie for us!! Goodnight all!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to everyone who got their order through!!!!! Can't wait to hear your feedback when you get yours!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Woke up little late since alarm didn't wake me up and now I am getting my in June -____-. But I used apple pay and the whole ordering process took less than 10 seconds. Can't wait to get it on my hands! Sport in Space Grey.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
this is the 42mm, the 38mm is awfully small- its rather feminine or male with really skinny/ dainty wrists- my $15 casio watch is almost larger than it

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
so quick review from my quick try on- first hand- the 38m is awfully small- - its rather feminine or for a male with really skinny/ dainty wrists- my $15 casio watch is almost larger than it. but the 42mm- fits just right for anybody- male or female- and the watch over- astoundingly beautiful- the milanese loop is awesome- the digital crown is so responsive and smooth running- sadly- all watches to be tried on were in demo mode- couldn't try out taptic functions

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How is everyone going to explain to friends, family, and strangers why you got an Apple Watch? I don't think most people are going to understand it.

What is there to explain? The  Watch would be for "me", not them. Heck, I'm in my 50's. I don't have to explain my purchases to anyone....;).....Having said that, should people inquire about it, I'd simply explain to them what it is and what it does, and then give them a brief demonstration. No big deal.