Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

jdlumagbas

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Amazing how waiting 2 minutes before pulling the trigger can change things! Now my wife's space gray aluminum and my stainless steel is shipping in 4-6 weeks! oh well...

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else get prompted to enter billing address, shipping address, phone, and email when trying to pay with apple pay? I could have sworn that was all in this afternoon when I checked. Maybe because I never used the store app before? Cost me a few weeks in delivery I guess. 5/13 instead of 4/24!

No, I made sure everything was updated a few days ago.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Folks, just a bit of advice...just because YOU think you got in "before" a lot of people, or you feel you were there "early" doesn't mean squat. MILLIONS of people are pre-ordering these things...people were actively refreshing the store page in some fashion just like you, and honestly, it's a crap shoot just like the iPhone pre-orders always are...you get in where you get in.

I already see the same "Apple sucks!" hate posts because of the shipping dates. Try to use some sense people...TRY to realize that if you get your watch the day after launch the world wills till be spinning and you'll be just fine.

Entitlement is a hell of a thing lately.

JCWhiteHat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
42mm Stainless with Classic Buckle STILL shipping 4/24-5/8 in the U.S., seriously, consider the classic buckle band and you'll get in on launch day most likely. Use the App... use Apple Pay!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Folks, just a bit of advice...just because YOU think you got in "before" a lot of people, or you feel you were there "early" doesn't mean squat. MILLIONS of people are pre-ordering these things...people were actively refreshing the store page in some fashion just like you, and honestly, it's a crap shoot just like the iPhone pre-orders always are...you get in where you get in.

I already see the same "Apple sucks!" hate posts because of the shipping dates. Try to use some sense people...TRY to realize that if you get your watch the day after launch the world wills till be spinning and you'll be just fine.

Very nicely put.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I used apple pay and i didn't get prompted but i wish i had.... for some reason, it is billing it and shipping it to my work instead of the home address i actually i have on file... I don't understand how it got the work address? I have to call them tomorrow to make sure they don't screw it up...

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
its been a long night with you apple folks, ti,e to squeeze in some sleep and wake up just in time for my try-on appointment,*bliss* can't afford a pre-order just yet. good night or good morning folks.
London.

johnraggio

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Big. I thought I had too this afternoon. In the app itself, or so I thought. Could it be due to using apple pay for the first time in the app? Maybe even on the phone as I needed to get a replacement for 6+. Weird. Kind of bummed. Thought I was super prepared... Should hold your spot in the queue if you are entering payment info etc. That's how ticketmaster works.

utmed95

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Went through with apple pay pretty well through phone app. Bummed that the space grey sport is 4-6 weeks out but excited that it let me order all four though the apple store app on my phone (got one for all four peeps in my familia :D

johnraggio

May 10, 2011
Visit site

True, true. My apple pay prompted me for all sorts of info. You think my shipping time slipped then, or was my spot kind of already set? Hard to say, I guess. I ordered at like 3:03 and have a 5/13 date for 42 gray sport ;-(

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I find it interesting that the Milanese Loops were plentiful for Canada (stayed at. 4/24-5/8 for awhile after I ordered), whereas the Leather Loops were not (4-6 weeks to start).

Wonder if that's a production thing, a guess at demand thing, or what they thought is better?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner