Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
38mm space grey with black band. Ships in May...

That was rather painless.

Night all! I hope the ones who haven't been able to order theirs get in right away and get it done! Good luck and Good night!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
38mm Sport watch with white sport band + apple care - purchased on app, took me longer to login to this forum to post this than it did to place the order. delivery Apr 24 to May 8th by standard shipping. in store pickup was "not available at this time"

Different watch, but same for me.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The Stainless Steel ones were never up for launch day shipping .. Ordered at 2:02 am CT and got shipping out in 4-6 weeks from the beginning.. Ordered with a $69  Care+ and it delivers from 5/13 - 5/27.. Long wait !

so i don't feel so bad then

Srghalahad

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
What a great experience! Apple pay was fantastic, just picked my watch, confirmed my info, placed my finger. Done! Top notch sales experience Apple. Done at 12:03.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Order Completed:

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band w/ AppleCare+
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band w/ AppleCare+

Shipping: 4 to 6 weeks???? May 13-17 delivery

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I noticed in my email after I ordered that the payment info and billing address is my work address for some reason but when I go into my account, it is my home address... I guess I need to call them tomorrow to make sure they send it to my home and not cancel my order because the billing address doesn't match the credit card!!!!! HELP!!!!!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Boom! Took FOREVER for the web store to open. App loaded a lot quickly, but I had  gift cards so app wasn't an option.Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 1.15.16 AM.png

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Odd. Got in quickly, and of my favourited models only the SG Sport or the Milanese Loop still had 4/24-5/8 ship dates.

Hesitated for a couple of minutes over whether to go for one of those instead of the Leather Loop models (with 4-6 week ship dates), then pulled the trigger on a Milanese Loop 42 mm SS.

Was going to get a non-leather band anyway later on for gym wear, so there we go. May end up not getting a leather band, period, and just sticking with this.

All done by 3:05 AM, per the email.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk