Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Here is the first round of winners!​

iMore coffee mug
carlsimmons81
jenkman91
wittstock
Tolulope Obe
jalexand007

iMore t-shirt
shawn_k
Jean Sagarese
Scoov

$25 iTunes gift card
Rainwater50
isaac watkins3

Congratulations! I'll be emailing everyone to get shipping info etc tomorrow. :)

Everyone else, stay tuned for more giveaways, including that $400 Apple gift card!

Thank you!!

shawn_k

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Almost 30 minutes to go! I hope the adrenaline kicks in here soon as I am feeling the sleep come on. I hope everyone here can get the one they want.

ZeyadHesham

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't know I'm just afraid it makes my wrists look tiny :p
Also the stainless steel watch seems to be like a fingerprint and smudge magnet, so I'm a bit concerned...

KevinOniMore

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
you really should win the $400 dollar gift card up for grabs- hell yeah if i win it, i just might send it as a gift to your DAd- hope he recovers quite perfectly- *thumbs up* quite noble

Thanks so much!! He is doing very well and I know so many people are dismissing that feature but its going to mean the world to me every time I get that message to know that I have him in my life for another day.

Jhinty#IM

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
One watch per person ... sigh. Surprise wife or one for myself. An hour to ponder the options. Have been making the most of it by surfing the forum posts. Decided to start watching Justified again from the beginning. On episode four now.

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Right.... Supposed email, if you have the money why are you limited to 2? Are you limited to only buying 2 iPhones? 2 iPads? 2 Macs? No

Yes. Yes, you are limited to a certain number of iPhones when they are first released. It's because it's a very limited supply and it prevents scalpers and overseas re-sellers from taking advantage of the system while also allowing a fair chance for everyone. They suspect no one really needs more than two, at least to begin with. Otherwise, something fishy is going on.

JStaggie

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Right.... Supposed email, if you have the money why are you limited to 2? Are you limited to only buying 2 iPhones? 2 iPads? 2 Macs? No

Actually, yes. Apple has limited the number of iPhones that can be preordered or purchased in store at roll outs for years. It would be completely normal to do the same for the watch.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
all you would have issues with is paying to ship it back to your relative and back to you after replacement but you can use info on this link as a guide - itv helped my decision- iClarified - Apple News - Still Not Sure Which Size Apple Watch or Band to Order? Print Out These Mockups print out, cut your preferred one and try out the paper on your wrist
Hello Everyone!
I can't wait till 12:00 :tongue: I was just wondering if I pre-order the watch from the UAE store (as I live in Qatar and I'll ask a relative of mine to ship it to me over here) would I be able to replace it if I find out that the size doesn't fit or if I don't like the watch's colour etc...
Any info would be appreciated :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen