Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Angela Ahrendts cites the waiting in a line at an Apple Store as not being the image they want any more...how is this electronic version any different? I like waiting in line to get one of the first iPhones at a store on day one every single year.

Bill Davis1

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I was curious about that as well. I actually called the EPP line earlier & the rep said she wasn't sure, and that she would check, but came back and said it didn't look like it for the launch.

I'm going to try and look at the EPP site again!!! I like getting the EPP discount!!!
If ordered on the EPP site as an employee you can get 50% of either the Apple Sport or the Apple Watch. The site is supposed to be live at the same time per HR

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I hear thunder and lightening outside. I really need to be able to stay online!

3c9964ffd8e7ae2ec1759507737d628b.jpg

PatrickNSF

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
John Gruber's review of the sport band praised it as being one of the most comfortable bands he's ever worn. That's what I'm going with...for now.

perrinsf

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Like that one too, but not sure it's worth the extra money versus the space gray sport. Extra 200 basically gets you stainless steel versus aluminum case, and sapphire crystal versus ion glass...

A tough call

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro