Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
would sure check them out- but as with all apple accessories, don't they always have some sort of chips in ice them that makes them apple authorized to extra functions *shrugs* just saying *

None of the bands have any extra functionality to them, they just (hopefully) ensure the watch remains firmly affixed to your arm.

Tojasonhoo

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Carlsimmons. Fortunately I just got off work (Texas) and only have to wait 1 hr 10 min more to order my black sport. At least I'll get 7 hrs sleep before I have to get up!

tikishark

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
This better not be one of those pre-orders at 12:01, but server error delays everything to 2:00. I'm already sleepy now 💤💤💤💤 and can't make it.

Kat_i

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Folks,
Stopped by to hang around till the magic hour! 38mm Stainless with Milanese Loop and a White Sports band are what I will be ordering tonight. To answer a question posted earlier, fitness band of choice is my UP24. iMore team...As always, thanks for the PJ party!

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Still at work... Might as well stay an hour now...besides then I can tell the wife bought it when I was tired and wasn't thinking clearly. Ask forgiveness and all that haha

vwerneck

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Just promised 3 days ago that I would change my habits and start sleeping earlier and wake up by 7am to go to the gym. Now I'm here awake awaiting for a (hopefully) 2-minutes-ordering-process. lol Life is tricky!

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely going with stainless steel, but I can't decide between black sport and classic black leather buckle. Thoughts? I'm worried the sport band will fall of easily. I had issues with the Fitbit.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR