Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

GadgetPeople

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Can some one photoshop Space grey with a white band ? i really want Space Grey , but I would like option to swap bands for different task , Work outs , dinner .etc

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Here is the first round of winners!​

iMore coffee mug
carlsimmons81
jenkman91
wittstock
Tolulope Obe
jalexand007

iMore t-shirt
shawn_k
Jean Sagarese
Scoov

$25 iTunes gift card
Rainwater50
isaac watkins3

Congratulations! I'll be emailing everyone to get shipping info etc tomorrow. :)

Everyone else, stay tuned for more giveaways, including that $400 Apple gift card!

Thanks so much!!!!! This is great!!! ;)

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I finally decided on sport 42 black earlier tonight but it seems really popular. Getting nervous!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
yeah i found it- bandswapper- someone else posted it- thanks Mate
Just found it!
(CAN'T POST LINKS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T YET POSTED ENOUGH)
but google BandSwapper, or maybe just add the www and com and it'll show up
And it looks like it'll only be $6! Great idea

Also, the kickstarter, Click, is making adapters that will allow you to put any normal sized commercially available watch band onto the apple watch.
I backed it...only hoping Apple doesn't make them cease and desist.
Go to kickstarter and search "click apple" and it should show up.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone link me to the giveaway? I see nothing about it :( then again, never been a good looker

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

You're in the giveaway! Michelle, the person in charge of the free stuff, uses a random number generator and declares the authors of those post numbers to be winners!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Here is the first round of winners!​

iMore coffee mug
carlsimmons81
jenkman91
wittstock
Tolulope Obe
jalexand007

iMore t-shirt
shawn_k
Jean Sagarese
Scoov

$25 iTunes gift card
Rainwater50
isaac watkins3

Congratulations! I'll be emailing everyone to get shipping info etc tomorrow. :)

Everyone else, stay tuned for more giveaways, including that $400 Apple gift card!

Awesome! Congrats to all of you. Glad to have you part of the over night iMore family!!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I heard the watch only comes with 1 top (buckle/ pin insert) portion and two bottoms (small and large with the holes). If that's the case band swapper and it's clones will be pointless.

Yeah, I had heard the same. I am fine with waiting to see how any 3rd party bands work out. From Australian reports, the sport band is quite comfortable so I should be able to wear that for a month or so before itching to change the look. I really want to see how badly (if it is indeed bad) the steel link bracelet clashes against the space grey body.

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
case size = 42 because close to same case size as my Pebble (Apple will have larger screen that the Pebble as well)

case type = Sport black (1st choice), Sport silver (2nd choice) (going cheap on first one as I'm unemployed and using birthday money)

band choice = Black Band (1st), then white, blue, green

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I originally fell in love with the forbidden black sport watch white sport band combo but ultimately think I will be satisfied with the white and silver aluminum. Going to purchase that tonight and go to the Apple store during the day to see them in person, try them on and make a second order if I need to change it up.

Douglas Craigen

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I am concerned about the servers not holding up. I have never been able to preorder an Apple product. Just waiting for 2am central. I'll bet I am not as nervous Rene. 😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal