Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
of course the apple Watch- watch with Milanese loop is to die for- at least for me, the pricing has me dialing back to the 38mm sport watch.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you getting the new 12" MacBook? If so, what color (gold gold GOLD!!!). And I thought they were only for sale online at first? Or was that a "we encourage you to order it online" kind of thing.

I'm still awake!!! Was originally thinking I'd go to to bed and wake up, but now I think I'm just going to stay up and order my watches. Think I'm doing one sport one, and one metal band (the blacked out one).

Then to bed for 3 hours, then up at 6am so I can hit the gym at 7am. Then from the gym to the Apple store so I can buy my new Macbook!

Then home to load up apps onto Macbook and finish packing... head to airport at noon... 2pm flight to catch.

INSANITY... BUT I LOVE IT!

Austin Tooley

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Agree with others I'm torn between the Space Gray sport with the black band or the White band sport option. I fear the space gray aluminum case will show scratches but I like how the black screen melts into the space gray. I'm also concerned with the white band absorbing color. I remember that happened with my gf pink bumper and my Ice fuel band discolored horribly.

less than 3 hours to decide!!!

I'm going for the Space Gray aluminum and scratches on the anodization is my greatest fear.

johnmfoley

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 11.02.28 PM.png

I've got some entertainment now to watch as I wait for Apple Watch!

(Yes, I've bought many versions of these movies before. But I also feel smart for not pre-ordering and getting the bundle like I expected to be released on Friday)

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
though the watch is already amazing as it is, at least camper to anything samsung and android wear have selling out there, it would still be rather unwise to spend more than $500 on a first generation device

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm listening to a Film Sack podcast and watching the episode of X-Files that the hosts were live viewing while recording....it's keeping me awake...freaking hilarious!

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I spent the past week selling all kinds of old gadgets on ebay to offset the cost of an Apple Watch (including a Garmin Vivosmart from Xmas).

I battled the same decision as many others about Sport vs. Collection and it boiled down to investing as little $ as possible to see how the watch will fit into my lifestyle. As someone who hasn't worn a watch in over 12 years, I'm a little hesitant to get back into something that takes up this much real estate on my wrist.

But after using the vivosmart band for the past few months, I have come to love the benefits of notifications on my wrist (emails/phone calls/messages) and this was one of the biggest incentives for me to buy the watch.

Notifications, combined with the remote control capabilities for Apple TV, music on my iPhone, and the rumored integration of HomeKit into new Apple TV hardware/software later this year has me pretty excited about the possibilities.

I'm shooting for the Space Gray 42mm Sport and if I'm still enamored with the watch after a couple months, that should be enough time for 3rd party bands to hit the market which will provide some great options for more formal looking bands beyond what came with the Sport model.

Cheers - and good luck tonight, everyone!

Essayons Solutions

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I'll bet the servers hold up. Most folks I know are sleeping in, then in the a.m. making a reservation at a Store to try on a couple later next week, still plenty of time before the 24th.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73