Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't the apple site have a scaled picture? I think that's what made me want a 38mm instead of the 42, since I have lady wrists ☺️

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't the apple site have a scaled picture? I think that's what made me want a 38mm instead of the 42, since I have lady wrists ☺️

The Apple Store app has "actual size" pictures if you know where to look. Unfortunately, the Apple Store app isn't much more functional than the Apple Store website at the moment...

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
you know, i haven't heard or seen anything about speakers on the apple watch- do you always have to have a bluetooth headphone device connected to the watch- the photos don't show a speaker of any sort nor a 3.5mm headphone jack. and Apple is yet to upload its guided tours of the watch in the phone calls area

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just a bit of advice for those buying tonight:

Historically, purchasing on the Apple Store app on your iPad or iPhone seems to work better than the website on your computer browser. It's worked for every device that I have purchased since the iPhone 5.

Good luck to you all!

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Just a bit of advice for those buying tonight:

Historically, purchasing on the Apple Store app on your iPad or iPhone seems to work better than the website on your computer browser. It's worked for every device that I have purchased since the iPhone 5.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks for the tip!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
until the official watch pricing was released on the 9th of March at the spring forth event of course we all knew the edition was going to cost $10,000 +, but i always thought the regular watch with be the cheapest base model and not the sport edition

CrackBerry Kevin

Aug 30, 2007
www.crackberry.com
I'm still awake!!! Was originally thinking I'd go to to bed and wake up, but now I think I'm just going to stay up and order my watches. Think I'm doing one sport one, and one metal band (the blacked out one).

Then to bed for 3 hours, then up at 6am so I can hit the gym at 7am. Then from the gym to the Apple store so I can buy my new Macbook!

Then home to load up apps onto Macbook and finish packing... head to airport at noon... 2pm flight to catch.

INSANITY... BUT I LOVE IT!

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Agree with others I'm torn between the Space Gray sport with the black band or the White band sport option. I fear the space gray aluminum case will show scratches but I like how the black screen melts into the space gray. I'm also concerned with the white band absorbing color. I remember that happened with my gf pink bumper and my Ice fuel band discolored horribly.

less than 3 hours to decide!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2