Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Did you change your mind? Thought you weren't getting one.

I tired of resisting. Someone with a Pebble said they grow on you. He destroyed his first Pebble working on a lawn mower. Then bought another. I learnt all this today. It sort of had an impact.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait to play with the watch! I'll be ordering the 42mm black  watch sport. Whoohoo!!!
Thanks pebble watch. You've been good to me. But your time has come.

Agree whole heartedly...the Pebble currently on my wrist will soon be locked away in a drawer to never be used again.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So I'm a lowly shift manager at a coffee shop...not exactly raking in the $...
I'm also a total Apple fanboy, Buy a new MacBook Pro every few years, Have an Apple TV, and have stood in line and bought every single iPhone on day one since the very first one in 2007.
Anyway, I'm wondering on the details of the ordering process.
My dilemma is that I will not have the $ to purchase one until next week at the soonest, but by launch date at the latest.
They haven't specifically stated that the watch will have no in-store availability on launch day. They've only said that at the time being orders are only taken online (until further notice I suppose) and that is the preferred method.
I've always been a "have to have it on day one" kind of guy and kinda bummed out if the store won't have one for which I can wait in line for on the 24th.
I would pre-order one if I could wait to pay for it on the launch day, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's going to work.
Just wondering if anyone has any more concrete info as it is still fairly ambiguous.
Kinda coming to terms with the fact that I may be waiting a few weeks after launch to get one due to my lack of funds tonight :(

I'm sure they will have a stock for pre-orders and a separate one for launch date.
Anyways. You can pre-order one today using a credit card. Just make sure you pay it off by next month. That would be the same thing as you paying on launch date. You just have to discipline yourself to pay it off next month.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone explain to me where the ceramic and composite is on the back of the watch? I've watched the videos and it looks like the whole outside of the watch is one piece? Am I having a complete brain fart or is anyone else curious. Ceramic vs plastic will be a deciding factor of its visible.

mxcmead

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Decided to work on some programming homework to try and stay awake, turns out i would have a harder time falling asleep if i were laying in bed with my eyes closed. NEED STIMULATION, Let's get this party started! 3 1/2 hours left

JStaggie

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hoping to get a space grey 42mm Sport, but can't decide between a blue snazzy leather loop or a brown leather loop as a second band, decisions, decisions.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner