Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
gonna be a long wait....good thing I've got a stack of podcasts to catch up on. Listening to today's DTNS now, then gonna finish up yesterday's MacBreak Weekly with Rene & Georgia (41 min remaining)....then maybe some TMS or Cordkillers action.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My hope is that although demand will outstrip supply, overall demand will be significantly (like very significantly) lower than on iPhone launches and thus the servers won't choke so bad...

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
so how many devices are you guys going to use to try to complete a preorder? I think I'm going to prep both the web store and the Apple Store app on my 6 plus....debating on firing up the iPad Mini as well.

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My hope is that although demand will outstrip supply, overall demand will be significantly (like very significantly) lower than on iPhone launches and thus the servers won't choke so bad...

Imagine if the relatively mixed reviews were meant to control demand in a "so dumb, it's brilliant" kind of way.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
so how many devices are you guys going to use to try to complete a preorder? I think I'm going to prep both the web store and the Apple Store app on my 6 plus....debating on firing up the iPad Mini as well.

I will be using my iPhone 6 plus , Mac,windows laptop, and iPad mini 😬

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
So I'm a lowly shift manager at a coffee shop...not exactly raking in the $...
I'm also a total Apple fanboy, Buy a new MacBook Pro every few years, Have an Apple TV, and have stood in line and bought every single iPhone on day one since the very first one in 2007.
Anyway, I'm wondering on the details of the ordering process.
My dilemma is that I will not have the $ to purchase one until next week at the soonest, but by launch date at the latest.
They haven't specifically stated that the watch will have no in-store availability on launch day. They've only said that at the time being orders are only taken online (until further notice I suppose) and that is the preferred method.
I've always been a "have to have it on day one" kind of guy and kinda bummed out if the store won't have one for which I can wait in line for on the 24th.
I would pre-order one if I could wait to pay for it on the launch day, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's going to work.
Just wondering if anyone has any more concrete info as it is still fairly ambiguous.
Kinda coming to terms with the fact that I may be waiting a few weeks after launch to get one due to my lack of funds tonight :(

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm wanting a silver sport with white band, against the husband's wishes. I'm suffering through nursing school, and need to get active again, with all the stress weight I've unfortunately gained 😜. Plus, I have to be up early for clinical tomorrow, and was gonna sleep, but I'm kind of unsure, since I'm so excited

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to play with the watch! I'll be ordering the 42mm black  watch sport. Whoohoo!!!
Thanks pebble watch. You've been good to me. But your time has come.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2