Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

miguelo45

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
First Apple watch its just a prototype that we all are going to testing. Second gen will better features even better battery life also. Even woz ( fat guy cofounder of apple) will get the sport watch. True have its disadvantage line no sapphires crustal. But you are going to get second gen any ways. So why spend the big bucks on the fist. Second will be better and I bet you will wait to get the next one. Example. I have the iPad 2 and now I'm thinking getting the paid air. Get the idea in regard me waiting for a better Apple watch ?

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Second gen is going to be better. Then you have to sell you 700 dollar watch for half. Probably bands will be useless for secon gen watch and you might need to buy new bands

Third and fourth gen are also going to be better, thuan a the one you can buy today. I actually expect second gen to be Slifer but use the same bands. Also since this is a watch it could be a 2 year product not a 1 year fora new version.

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I stopped in the local store tonight she said by August it could have some of the glitches ironed out but that I should be fine I said I keep hearing people are going to want a new one after 2 years she said it would be up to anyone who has one how long they keep them, pretty much what Rene said one day

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad that you guys are not going for sports lack 38mm but 42mm. That makes my chances better ;) and for the few looking at sport black 38mm I can tell you 42mm will look s much better on you!

PatrickNSF

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I planed to get the Steel with black sport band, but the early reviews have me thinking this is too much of a V1 product to spend the extra $200. I'm likely opting for the space grey sport (and giving it to my son when I upgrade to V2 next year).

Alh1214

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
My plan stay up until 3am, order my Space Gray 42mm watch get a couple hours of sleep then off to work. It's going to be a long day but it's worth it.

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning on getting the 42mm Sport Space Gray, but my back-ups are 42mm Sport Silver with either the White or Blue Band. 1st gen doesn't bother me as I've been using a Pebble for over a year, which basically just tells time and gives notifications. The 1st gen Apple Watch has features that are far and above the Pebble.

miguelo45

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
You might be right but remember they release a second gen iPhone shortly after the first was release. And they did the same thing with the iPad.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
First Apple watch its just a prototype that we all are going to testing. Second gen will better features even better battery life also. Even woz ( fat guy cofounder of apple) will get the sport watch. True have its disadvantage line no sapphires crustal. But you are going to get second gen any ways. So why spend the big bucks on the fist. Second will be better and I bet you will wait to get the next one. Example. I have the iPad 2 and now I'm thinking getting the paid air. Get the idea in regard me waiting for a better Apple watch ?

I feel it's only fair to let people decide how they get to spend their money. If you don't think the first gen is for you, then maybe you should hold off until the next one.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Friday, 4/10/15, 3:00 AM EST ? The world can preorder their Apple Watches.

Friday, 4/10/15, 3:01 AM EST ? The world can begin their binge of the newly-released Daredevil on Netflix.

Coincidence? I think NOT!!!!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You might be right but remember they release a second gen iPhone shortly after the first was release. And they did the same thing with the iPad.

That is not quite accurate.

The 2nd iPhone was released 21 months after the first. The 2nd iPad was released 11 months after the first.

Edit: The 2nd iPhone was released 13 months after the first.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro