Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got in from curling this evening. Trying to ride the adrenalin high until I crash and wake up 5 minutes before 3am EST.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Best of luck to all of your ordering tonight. I haven't worn a watch in 20 years, and have no real interest in purchasing the Watch and I can't justify $699 or more for something that I won't use.

But that said, I wish you all well and hope each of you gets the watch of their choice.

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
For the price, I don't think you can go wrong. . . . Like Rene said, it gives you peace of mind--just in case.

This Apple Care+ is a bit different from the Other Apple Care+'s that have come before it.

For $59 for the Sport, there's nothing worthwhile (aside from an additional Sport Band) you can do for $59 for an Apple Watch so the $59 is much more warranted.

miguelo45

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
10:31 pm. My why won't realize I used her credit card to get my Apple watch until is to late !! She is getting me Apple watch sport space gray sport band

miguelo45

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
dont go for the stainless steel. second hen will be better. And gods know the might change the band adaptor to make you buy new bands and watch.

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the Lumia 1020 and it can't get Windows 10 fully I was told by AT&T I could upgrade last year well that was not correct so I have to wait till Mid August if I had known it was such a long wait for the 6 plus to show up after I got the 1020 I would have waited and not jumped I had all the iPhones up from the 2nd one till the 5

miguelo45

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Second gen is going to be better. Then you have to sell you 700 dollar watch for half. Probably bands will be useless for secon gen watch and you might need to buy new bands

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Second gen is going to be better. Then you have to sell you 700 dollar watch for half. Probably bands will be useless for secon gen watch and you might need to buy new bands

I see what you are getting at. At the point in time, I'm really not concerned with the second generation Apple Watch. When they are released and depending on what has changed, I'll figure out my options. I'm sure I won't be selling my first generation Apple Watches however.

Gusnyc

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I am getting the Space Black stainless steel. It is the one I like. I know the second generation will be better, but also the third and fourth one. Besides, I think if there is one watch to collect, it will be the first iteration.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73