Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm
I've read that you will be able to pick up in store, but that this will be limited to 1 per person as a part of the new reserve & pick up service.

Also, for those here who are pre ordering, are you going to have it shipped directly to you or to the store?

I'm still debating. If it goes to the store, I know they'll help you set it up, but I feel like I've also read enough about it that I can do that on my own.

Shipping for me, Apple has never fail me the item always arrives on the date of launch.

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it depends mostly on how you are with your tech toys. Usually I can keep my gadgets safe, only to replace them once they've become obsolete. So, for me it wouldn't really be something I'd want.
Indeed. Most of the time if you are reasonably careful you won't have any problems at all with an Apple product. I've never used a case on any of my devices and while I've dropped them once or twice I haven't experienced any major damage.

Not to be mean, but if you check out those sites where they collect stories of broken and bent iPhones almost every single story involves alcohol of some kind, a party, a dark room, careless abandon, or all of the above.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone going to order additional bands with their pre order? I'm assuming the bands will be avail to order as well???

I think I've settled on the silver sport w/ the white band, but want to get the black band as well. I want them to arrive at the same time, so I hope the bands are avail for the pre orders as well.

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
By the way check your credit card info and shipping address. Also have the Apple Watch you want favorite so you can access it fast.

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone going to order additional bands with their pre order? I'm assuming the bands will be avail to order as well???

I think I've settled on the silver sport w/ the white band, but want to get the black band as well. I want them to arrive at the same time, so I hope the bands are avail for the pre orders as well.

I'm getting the Watch with black sports band and Brown leather loop.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Yes bands will be

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to go with the Space Gray sport in 38. I'm assuming that it's going to be the first to go so I'm prepared to get the SS Watch with black sport band instead if the sport goes quick.

klipper421

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Assuming the  watch would use iCloud for back up as well

Wouldn't the  watch apps be backed up through iPhone Apple Watch app iCloud back-up? From what I understand you use your iPhone Apple Watch app manages the watch apps but I could be wrong.

Are the Apple Watch apps manage through iTunes?

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I've decided to go with the Space Gray sport in 38. I'm assuming that it's going to be the first to go so I'm prepared to get the SS Watch with black sport band instead if the sport goes quick.

I was debating between the silver w/ white band & the space grey. But I guess I was swayed by the advertising, lol.

On the apple site, most of the promo material & photos for the sports model display the silver watch (and this could just be because there are more color band options) but I guess I'm becoming used to seeing the silver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro