Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

iPandorum

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I will either be going to bed and getting up early for this OR I will be up all night. I really hope us early adapters who do this don't get screwed and get it on the 24th. Nothing is more frustrating than doing this and not get it for 1-2 weeks later! Ha

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
42mm Space grey Sport with black strap for me.

My wrists aren't huge but I think the 42mm will be an OK size for me. Pre orders start at 08.01 for me so no real need to stay up late thankfully!

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
At a later point I'm sure, not now though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Yeah i'm OCD so i can't wear a black band with brown shoes and a brown belt..so the sport band black will be used when i wear gym shoes (Black) and the brown loop for when i wear my work brown dress shoes ..

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Ya I will surely get more bands later on also. Not sure which ones or from who. More likely 3rd party sites. Can't wait for Zulu straps

klipper421

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I notice a lot of users going for the Sport model.. I'm going to get the apple watch model because i have a fear of scratching the ION X screen.. Opinions please

How about getting Applecare+ instead of buy the more expensive Apple Watch and pocketing the difference? That's what I'm doing.

P.S. I'm getting the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey.

Last edited:

Ephraim514

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
It's going to be tough trying to simultaneously order an Apple Watch and watch Netflix's Daredevil series at the same time. They both show up at 3:00AM Eastern, so I'm going to be rushing to get the watch order in so I can do a bit of binge watching before the kids are up around 5:00 - 6:00AM. I'm definitely going to bed early tonight and waking up around 2:30AM, which is when I'll drop by this thread to see what's going on!

For the curious, I'll be ordering a silver aluminum Apple Watch Sport, 42mm, with a white band although I've been wishing there was a black band option for the silver aluminum as a default. I don't understand why there isn't, because the very similar looking (though shinier) Apple Watch in stainless steel has a pairing of silver and black band that looks great.

SoCalMacGuy

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everybody! <"Hi Dr. Nick">

Just joined today for this.

Looking at the 42MM Space Gray Sport with black band. I'd like to get the 42MM Space Black stainless model with the black sport band but it only comes with the overpriced and too small (for me) link bracelet.