Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I notice a lot of users going for the Sport model.. I'm going to get the apple watch model because i have a fear of scratching the ION X screen.. Opinions please

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I notice a lot of users going for the Sport model.. I'm going to get the apple watch model because i have a fear of scratching the ION X screen.. Opinions please

What do you want us to say? I mean, the reason for you choosing the model you referenced is "your" business.

Aperture76

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I choose the sport for light weight and 7000 series aluminum is very strong. I have a few stainless watches and they are all scratched up anyways

thoughthalo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I will mostly end up getting the sport because I also want to get the MacBook and want to save a little bit where I can. Not that it's going to make much of a difference but hey every penny counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Remember if your getting the Sport. No reason to try it on. You will get two bands in the box.
Well a try on is more for the 38mm vs. 42mm question.

Most are ordering the 42mm for instance, but unless you have gigantic wrists, most would actually find that the 38mm fits better. "Fit" and the question of trying it on isn't only about whether the thing will physically reach around your wrist, it's more about how it looks, where the band pinches you (or doesn't), etc.

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I will mostly end up getting the sport because I also want to get the MacBook and want to save a little bit where I can. Not that it's going to make much of a difference but hey every penny counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sold my Macbook Pro 2014 and bought the 2015 model and i'm loving the Force touch i didn't notice the learning curve some reviewers have been claiming..Feels natural to me

I appreciate your opinions ..Might switch it up to the sport still Debating!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2