Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
My preference in order:

1. Silver with the white band
2. Silver with the blue band
3. Space grey

I wonder why there's not a default option for a silver  Watch with the space grey band instead of the watch also being space grey.

Just to be picky, there isn't such a thing as a "silver" Apple Watch.

When you consider the fact that the steel Apple Watch is more "silver coloured" than the aluminium one, that Apple will likely be coming out with both *actual* silver watches soon, as well as white gold and platinum versions that *also* will be more "silver-coloured" than the aluminium one ... perhaps you should take the hint and start referring to them as "aluminium" like everyone else?

Just a thought.

jfergus11

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like fun and a good excuse to finally join the forums. I'm hoping the preorder goes a little smoother than iPhones where we won't have the cell carrier servers to deal with this time too.

Hey I didn't think about that. There will be none of that "querying of carrier databases to check phone contract status" business. Hopefully that'll make things go smoother (and faster).

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I am only getting mine either tonight or when I finally can get my new iPhone in Aug because I looked around at what I had and decided to sell stuff - still to go are my Windows Lap top, tablet and Microsoft Band and they can be traded in at Apple to go towards the purchase of the watch if I don't buy it tonight

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just to be picky, there isn't such a thing as a "silver" Apple Watch.

When you consider the fact that the steel Apple Watch is more "silver coloured" than the aluminium one, that Apple will likely be coming out with both *actual* silver watches soon, as well as white gold and platinum versions that *also* will be more "silver-coloured" than the aluminium one ... perhaps you should take the hint and start referring to them as "aluminium" like everyone else?

Just a thought.

Let me try this again....

My preference in order:

1. Silver Aluminum case with the white sports band

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428602575.781662.jpg

2. Silver Aluminum case with the blue sports band

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428602609.802621.jpg

3. Space grey Aluminum case with the black sports band

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428602625.805338.jpg

I wonder why there's not a default option for an  Watch with a silver aluminum case with a black sports band.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't trying to be mean. Hope you didn't take it that way.
I just think if someone is hot for "silver" that the steel watch is actually the one to buy.

Much shinier :)

(Laughing)....No, dude, I'm just messing with you. ... It's all good.

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Great help thanks a lot! (( WATCH Black Sport Band + Brown Leather Loop))
Can't wait!

Rene,
I love your podcasts and passion for apple products your recent argument made about buying the apple watch because you want something new and exciting rather then buying the next gen because it will be better was the deciding factor for me on waiting or pre ordering tomorrow.. So Thanks!

Last edited: