Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the sport black will go first, I'm hoping since I'm getting the 38mm that will give me a chance to get one. I'm expecting 42mm to go first. Hopefully imore tips of having both then pop store app and web page ready will help.

Good luck to you all today!

And that's why I changed my mind on the model I originally wanted. :p

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to decide on 2nd and 3rd choices in case my 1st is sold out. I guess it really doesn't matter as I can always buy a new band.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to decide on 2nd and 3rd choices in case my 1st is sold out. I guess it really doesn't matter as I can always buy a new band.

That's my thinking. The Silver Sport (IMO) will blend better with the other band colors. Neon Green is in my future.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's my thinking. The Silver Sport (IMO) will blend better with the other band colors. Neon Green is in my future.

My preference in order:

1. Silver with the white band
2. Silver with the blue band
3. Space grey

I wonder why there's not a default option for a silver  Watch with the space grey band instead of the watch also being space grey.

thoughthalo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
So a question: Apologies if it has been answered before. Would there be any option to mix and match bands between the sports and steel editions rather than having to buy the default band and then adding the additional band i want? Obviously size compatibility is taken care of.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
So a question: Apologies if it has been answered before. Would there be any option to mix and match bands between the sports and steel editions rather than having to buy the default band and then adding the additional band i want? Obviously size compatibility is taken care of.

What you see on the website is what you are able to choose from. If you got a Sport, it's going to come with a Sport band. If you wanted a leather band (for example), you would have to buy it as an accessory.

Hope this answers your question! :D

dfsatx

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That's what I want too but I'm having a difficult time deciding on the 38 or 42mm. I wish when I saw them on people's wrists that the size was also in the article.

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
That's what I want too but I'm having a difficult time deciding on the 38 or 42mm. I wish when I saw them on people's wrists that the size was also in the article.
You'd need the size of the person's wrist also, but I agree. I think if I was a tech journalist who got early access to the watch, that I would make a special video of the watch sitting on different sized arms with the measurements displayed on the screen. Like, "this is the 42mm watch on my wife's 165mm wrist," and so on.

I'm surprised that literally none of the reviewers thought of it.

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Im going for the Sport Black 38mm and if I can't get that one I'm not buying. No extra bands either I'm going to wait for a Stealth Black band from a 3rd party to come out.

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Apple Store app has the size of both models that's why I know 42mm is to big for me. Just put the r phone next to your wrist.

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, this website might help to visualize any mix and match we all would like to do before we order additional accessories:

mixyourwatch
that's a good site, but it also allows you to test combinations that aren't actually possible, so I would say the Apple web site should act as a double-check on whether the combination you want is possible.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2