Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

jijioben

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
All right, let's give it a shot :)
In the meantime, here's a question: when I select my favourite Apple Watch (stainless steel with sport band) it does not allow me to choose size but instead just gives me the same screen as the aluminum watch. I had hoped that that meant I'd receive 2 sport bands sizes, just like for the sport edition, but I'm guessing instead that there will be a size selection screen we cannot access now. Does anyone have any more information on confirming this little fact before the gates open?

Cheers!

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
3am EST here, I'm going for black sport. My bandwidth will all be on Apple store app and my laptop browser so 30min before I wont be here ;)

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
If I didn't have a 1 year old that likes to get up every hour I would be so in. I'll pop in a couple times tonight to enjoy some of the festivities but I'll be setting my alarm and hoping I can get a pre-order in. Is it really only 1 per person? I heard it was limited to 2 per customer?

It's one per AppleID. I confirmed this with the Online Store Chat and several friends who work at Apple Retail.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to that feature as well. Marco said there's an Overcast watch app, and if I can play/pause/skip 30 seconds from my watch, man would that be a godsend on longer runs.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do we have any sort of sample survey of who's ordering what .. at least we'll know the chance we have to score on the watch we Favorited and waiting to click "Buy"

I think I recall seeing a survey thread posted somewhere in the forums yesterday (I think). I don't have the link handy, unfortunately.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Since I'm using an Apple Store gift card and the Apple Store App doesn't support said gift cards, I've been doing some 'dry runs' to make sure I can check out as quick as possible. Made a simple AppleScript for Safari and I also have a little cheat to get my Gift Card pin populated as quick as possible.

/me queues up Eye of the Tiger song

;)

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm in!

Learned from the Apple Business Team I have a relationship with thru work that it's one watch per person--so just created an Apple ID for my bride, am planning on surprising her with a watch.

Do you know if the apple watch is a part of the EPP ( employee purchase program)? If so, that will be great, I'm hoping to find out before the pre order tonight.

oblithe

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting the 42mm space grey.
And I'm getting one for my best friend so I have someone to communicate with.
Thanks for the tip above that I have to order them on two different  accounts.

kenjancef

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Exactly... I will be getting the same, and I do the same. I don't mind having my phone with me on a run, I use Nike+ and MapMyRun on my iPhone, the watch will be the perfect compliment...

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I just have one tiny question is the smaller one going to be easy to read my texts on? I had a stroke in my left eye and I don't want to strain it anymore than it can get on a regular day of working on the computer and my books.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal