I don't think any companies servers could stand up to possibly millions of orders at the same time, so I'm expecting to be disappointed, but will try anyway.
    04-09-2015 06:54 PM
    You realise that people like you doing stuff like this are the main reason we have to pay so much for AppleCare in the first place, right?
    Yep, I'm not the 1st one to think of having an "accident" before the AppleCare+ runs out and I won't be the last.

P.S. After buying an iPhone 3S & 4S and cracking the screens I decided to get AppleCare+ for my 5S so far no accidents. From my experience, if I buy an Apple product without AppleCare+ I have an accident. If I buy ApleCare+ no accidents. So if I buy AppleCare+ for my watch, I won't damage the watch.
    04-09-2015 06:55 PM
    I think it depends mostly on how you are with your tech toys. Usually I can keep my gadgets safe, only to replace them once they've become obsolete. So, for me it wouldn't really be something I'd want.
    04-09-2015 06:59 PM
    sounds like a blast
    04-09-2015 07:00 PM
    I'm
    I've read that you will be able to pick up in store, but that this will be limited to 1 per person as a part of the new reserve & pick up service.

Also, for those here who are pre ordering, are you going to have it shipped directly to you or to the store?

I'm still debating. If it goes to the store, I know they'll help you set it up, but I feel like I've also read enough about it that I can do that on my own.
    Shipping for me, Apple has never fail me the item always arrives on the date of launch.
    04-09-2015 07:15 PM
    I think it depends mostly on how you are with your tech toys. Usually I can keep my gadgets safe, only to replace them once they've become obsolete. So, for me it wouldn't really be something I'd want.
    Indeed. Most of the time if you are reasonably careful you won't have any problems at all with an Apple product. I've never used a case on any of my devices and while I've dropped them once or twice I haven't experienced any major damage.

Not to be mean, but if you check out those sites where they collect stories of broken and bent iPhones almost every single story involves alcohol of some kind, a party, a dark room, careless abandon, or all of the above.
    04-09-2015 07:16 PM
    Is anyone going to order additional bands with their pre order? I'm assuming the bands will be avail to order as well???

I think I've settled on the silver sport w/ the white band, but want to get the black band as well. I want them to arrive at the same time, so I hope the bands are avail for the pre orders as well.
    04-09-2015 07:16 PM
    By the way check your credit card info and shipping address. Also have the Apple Watch you want favorite so you can access it fast.
    klipper421 and John Yester like this.
    04-09-2015 07:17 PM
    By the way check your credit card info and shipping address. Also have the Apple Watch you want favorite so you can access it fast.
    Remember to Enable Express Checkout too.
    04-09-2015 07:22 PM
    Can apple pay be used?
    04-09-2015 07:24 PM
    Can apple pay be used?
    Don't know. Sometimes living outside the US, sucks.
    04-09-2015 07:32 PM
    Express checkout is for web browser but not the app right? App works better I have found.
    04-09-2015 07:32 PM
    Express checkout is for web browser but not the app right? App works better I have found.
    Yes but unfortunately the app doesn't take Apple Store gift cards.
    04-09-2015 07:34 PM
    Correct. Make sure credit info as mentioned above is stored so check out is faster
    04-09-2015 07:35 PM
    Is anyone going to order additional bands with their pre order? I'm assuming the bands will be avail to order as well???

I think I've settled on the silver sport w/ the white band, but want to get the black band as well. I want them to arrive at the same time, so I hope the bands are avail for the pre orders as well.

I'm getting the Watch with black sports band and Brown leather loop.
    04-09-2015 07:41 PM

Yes bands will be
    Rainwater50 likes this.
    04-09-2015 07:42 PM
    App tips! Good thing I visited this thread!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Liz Vinals likes this.
    04-09-2015 07:45 PM
    Assuming the  watch would use iCloud for back up as well
    04-09-2015 07:49 PM
    Is there an app for this site?
    04-09-2015 07:51 PM
    I'm getting the Watch with black sports band and Brown leather loop.
    I'm waiting for3rd party band of for more colors and styles.
    04-09-2015 07:54 PM
    I've decided to go with the Space Gray sport in 38. I'm assuming that it's going to be the first to go so I'm prepared to get the SS Watch with black sport band instead if the sport goes quick.
    04-09-2015 07:56 PM
    Assuming the  watch would use iCloud for back up as well
    Wouldn't the  watch apps be backed up through iPhone Apple Watch app iCloud back-up? From what I understand you use your iPhone Apple Watch app manages the watch apps but I could be wrong.

Are the Apple Watch apps manage through iTunes?
    04-09-2015 07:58 PM
    Off work! Time to prepare!
    Shadowxpr likes this.
    04-09-2015 07:58 PM
    I've decided to go with the Space Gray sport in 38. I'm assuming that it's going to be the first to go so I'm prepared to get the SS Watch with black sport band instead if the sport goes quick.
    I was debating between the silver w/ white band & the space grey. But I guess I was swayed by the advertising, lol.

On the apple site, most of the promo material & photos for the sports model display the silver watch (and this could just be because there are more color band options) but I guess I'm becoming used to seeing the silver.
    04-09-2015 08:02 PM
    Yaaahhh shibby!
    04-09-2015 08:10 PM
1,578 ... 7891011 ...