Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
oh nice- so the quality of the third party bands will be the deciding factor- I'm really sold on the milanese loop but i doubt any third part manufacturer can match it- the milanese loop and link bracelet seem like Sir Jonathan Ive's brain child
None of the bands have any extra functionality to them, they just (hopefully) ensure the watch remains firmly affixed to your arm.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if we'll be able to order online (for mail delivery) AND schedule an appointment to try on and check out at the Apple Store?

They are separate pieces, but you can do both.

Definitely complete your purchase first though. Just in case.

EndriL

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I had the Fitbit too and lost it a couple of times. Then I had to do the Bluetooth blind ping hunt.., but the Fitbit band just over lapped and this one goes through under the other side of the band. Seems much safer to me.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
with just an hour left to the time we've been waiting for, its my very first imore pre-order (sleep over/ slumber) party and I'm an imore forum newbie, i must say i enjoyed being on here, with love from London, England, good morning America (east and west coast) good morning imore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR