Can anyone who's actually seen the watch tell me just how shiny the Space Black one is? It's extremely hard to tell from the pictures.
    iamtone likes this.
    04-10-2015 12:58 AM
    Close to two more hours!! Hopefully getting the sport space gray 38mm!
    That's my watch, just wait after I have bought mine
    Is Apple allowing users to have their own backgrounds for the watch faces??
    I don't think we will be able to change the backgrounds (yet anyway).
    nicholas1313 likes this.
    No, there was a photos watch face at the original announcement. But it unceremoniously disappeared between then and March.
    maybe not so early as now but eventually- it was actually left out of the watch faces guided tour ( personalized watch faces) kinda like a wallpaper
    04-10-2015 12:59 AM
    Fun hanging out with the rest of you nut jobs Spacy grey/black sport vs stainless/black sport? I'm not much for bling, but the stainless looks nice. The question is $200 "nice"? It really is more about function for me. Yet, so tempted. Maybe I'll wait to see if I really fall in love, and pull the trigger on stainless for the 2nd gen. I'll change my mind many times in the next two hours ;-)
    Devils were never in it so I am going with the Hawks just as long as the Rangers go out quick
    Don't think so.
    04-10-2015 01:00 AM

Not @ launch but expect them when 3rd party apps are allowed in the future.
    You should wait after I get mine😄 I will tell you how it is... Jk. Good luck
    do post a link to the website when you find it- it sure is genius
    There's a website set up to begin on the 24th that allows for buyers to trade their bands.
    For example, each sport model comes with two of the bands (one in each size). This site allows people to trade their size they don't need for a band in the size they do use and in a different color than the one the originally purchased.
    They're charging like $10 -$20 to facilitate these exchanges. It's ingenious.
    I signed up, but I'm trying to find the website again.
    JStaggie likes this.
    Made a pot of tea and playing Madden while waiting to order. Gonna go with the 42mm steel and 38mm steel for the wife for her birthday present.
    04-10-2015 01:01 AM
    Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?
    It's not a hassle to cancel. But your reorder will be behind all the other orders being placed tonight.
    nicholas1313 likes this.
    04-10-2015 01:01 AM
    be a little optimistic- apple had almost 7 months to manufacture enough watches to go round
    I've been wondering about this. I'm guessing that if the situation arises, the one I'll want will already be sold out and I'll be out of luck.
    04-10-2015 01:02 AM
    So just finished watching the GS Warriors game, (Curry for MVP!), and in the postgame methinks i caught Shaq wearing a stainless steel Apple Watch. That must be one large band!
    iamtone likes this.
    04-10-2015 01:02 AM
    Sooo... if I preorder tonight (this morning) ... and then go in and try on watches in the morning and find something I like even better - is it a hassle to cancel the early AM preorder?
    It should be pretty easy to do. I've canceled many orders before from the website
    04-10-2015 01:03 AM
    Looks like it's StrapSwap
    I don't think it'll be a problem to cancel your original order at all, but your new choice may not be available. That being said, your choice could be avail, if others "cancel" your new choice. I wouldn't count on that though.
    My dainty wrists say "38 mm" but my late 40s eyes suggest "42 mm". ARRRRRGH!
    I need a 52mm for my late 50's eyes!
    Tolulope Obe and JStaggie like this.
    04-10-2015 01:04 AM
    I honestly think the website will hold up just fine tonight. We have just over two hours here in Los Angeles and I can't wait so I can take my **** to bed. What I can say is the iPhone 6 launch was pure insanity. I was in Hachioji Tokyo Japan while doing the pre-order. It took me darn near 1 hour to complete the order.
    04-10-2015 01:04 AM
    I honestly think the website will hold up just fine tonight. We have just over two hours here in Los Angeles and I can't wait so I can take my **** to bed. What I can say is the iPhone 6 launch was pure insanity. I was in Hachioji Tokyo Japan while doing the pre-order. It took me darn near 1 hour to complete the order.
    An open letter to West Coasters:

Dear West Coasters,
    You lucky [expletive]s. Staying up till midnight isn't that tall an order for the next big Apple product. Time zones can do horrible things. (Not that you'd know.)
    Love,
    An East Coaster.
    04-10-2015 01:07 AM
    Yeah, that was a giant cluster. It took me well over an hour too. I think it shouldn't be as bad this time around, with less people ordering
    Not yet.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    it kinda looks like an  watch shaq has on tonight
    04-10-2015 01:08 AM
    http://www.bandswapper.com I believe. But, this may not work as expected because the sport watch may just come with three band segments. One clasping bit. And two different parts with the holes in s/m and m/l.
    04-10-2015 01:08 AM
1,578 ... 2223242526 ...