Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Apple Watch pre-orders begin tonight at 12:01am PT, 3:01am ET, 8:01am BST. If you're waiting up, wait up with us!

As you know, the iMore forums are simply the coolest place to hangout always, but when we're waiting to pre-order the latest, greatest devices ? like the Apple Watch they're especially awesome! Our editors and writers jump in, our moderators and members keep the party going, and everyone just has such a blast! We even drop in amazing prizes like a $400 Apple gift-certificate to put towards the watch of your dreams!

So, before you start to get too sleepy, make a nice hot beverage, a snack, cue up store.apple.com or the Apple Store app, and then post away right here in this very Apple Watch pre-order pajama party thread!

You'll be so happy you did!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Outstanding! This is great news for the iMore community, especially those who will be purchasing the Watch.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I am excited about this watch but my only concern right now is the server holding up to the mass ordering flood that will be at 3:01a. I hope it goes smooth and we all get what we want. I did have a question though once you place your order will the watch be shipped to your home address or is it shipped to the Apple Store near you and we have to go there to pick it up?

JaxBearsFan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm in!

Learned from the Apple Business Team I have a relationship with thru work that it's one watch per person--so just created an Apple ID for my bride, am planning on surprising her with a watch.

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I'll be getting the 42mm Silver Sport with the white band! So excited!!!

Will there be an option for Personal Pickup at checkout?

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
It's a bit after midnight here, time for me to get some rest. Pre-orders go live at 5pm later today for us Australians, I'll be sure to check back in with this forum during the day tomorrow as the pre-orders get closer. I hope you all have an enjoyable wait :) Gotta love these iMore forums!

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
In! Though I may fall asleep, the alarm is set for 3 AM. As for the watch, I'm decided on 42 MM, but still unsure of sport vs. regular. Anyone find reviews of how scratch resistant the body and screen of the sport edition is?

mmjf9696

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I am getting the space gray 42mm Sport. I think this will be great for those days I go for a run and have my phone. I seem to get text messages when I run and I hate pulling out my phone to see if it is someone important. I also look forward to changing songs or podcasts without having to pull my phone out. It will my running a little easier when needing to check my phone.

saksvig

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Do we have any sort of sample survey of who's ordering what .. at least we'll know the chance we have to score on the watch we Favorited and waiting to click "Buy"

StinkySocky

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Never been on the iMore forums before, this is cool. By the way this is my first post. Everyone celebrate with me!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen