Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

svivs

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I am so excited to pre-order. It's 4:31am for me though, so might take a nap. Or I could spend the time debating between the various watches I've favourited! Still can't decide lol

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying don't get the Apple watch. I'm just saying to get the cheap one instead of the expensive one.

I've done plenty of research and I'm not new to this game. I'm always bumping my wrists and I'm at the gym every day. I want to be sure the screen isn't going to scratch and the body of the watch not easily damaged. I can get that from the Sapphire Crystal and the Stainless Steel and not so much with the Aluminum and ION Glass. I appreciate your info however but I've made up my mind on what I want. The extra $200 bucks is seriously not a big deal for me.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
You might be right but remember they release a second gen iPhone shortly after the first was release. And they did the same thing with the iPad.

That's where we are clashing. You are worried about what's going to happen in the future. I'm worried about what happening right now. When the future comes, I will act accordingly if need be.

ny3ranger

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I think it was 1 watch 15 min reservation and pickup per person. You should be able to get at least 2 per credit card just for the reason you are stating.

I'm in!

Learned from the Apple Business Team I have a relationship with thru work that it's one watch per person--so just created an Apple ID for my bride, am planning on surprising her with a watch.

ny3ranger

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't this be better as a chat room then a forum?

Apple Watch pre-orders begin tonight at 12:01am PT, 3:01am ET, 8:01am BST. If you're waiting up, wait up with us!

As you know, the iMore forums are simply the coolest place to hangout always, but when we're waiting to pre-order the latest, greatest devices ? like the Apple Watch they're especially awesome! Our editors and writers jump in, our moderators and members keep the party going, and everyone just has such a blast! We even drop in amazing prizes like a $400 Apple gift-certificate to put towards the watch of your dreams!

So, before you start to get too sleepy, make a nice hot beverage, a snack, cue up store.apple.com or the Apple Store app, and then post away right here in this very Apple Watch pre-order pajama party thread!

You'll be so happy you did!

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I actually feel a little sorry for people who are considering staying up to order a Macbook. Not saying it's a bad purchase, just that the store will likely be slammed with watch buyers instead.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
First we get to buy brand new Apple Watches, and then we get to binge on a TV show about the least likely superhero in the world to use one!

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That's where we are clashing. You are worried about what's going to happen in the future. I'm worried about what happening right now. When the future comes, I will act accordingly if need be.

This right here. I'm fully aware that Apple will introduce a 2nd gen in the future. Key word being future. Not today, not next week. This is the only AppleWatch available and that's what I want to get.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Woke up this morning expecting to spend $800. Went to get an oil change and ended up replacing my breaks for $800... BUT I will not be deterred. This. Watch. Is. Happening.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner