Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

MrKheiser

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm still not sure if I want the Sport 42mm with the Black Band or 42mm Standard with the Black Band. It's still not clear to me how the ION glass will handle scratches and the Stainless Steel with sweat as opposed to the Aluminum on the Sport.

Go for the stainless steel!!

Don't risk being un-happy over a few hundred dollars.. If you buy the Sport and then don't like it sure you can return it for the SS model but how long until thats back in stock

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Go for the stainless steel!!

Don't risk being un-happy over a few hundred dollars.. If you buy the Sport and then don't like it sure you can return it for the SS model but how long until thats back in stock

Yes I think I will go with the Stainless since everything is telling me to go that route.

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
2 others in my office will be getting one too, I sold some stuff I was not using the raise the money and I can't get away from Microsoft quick enough

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The only review I've read that mentions anything about this, said that the Sport models with the rubber bands fit more snugly on the arm, and therefore the reviewer thought that the heartbeat readings were actually *more* accurate than the steel watch.

Anything like that would depend on your wrist size.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
5 more hours. It's going to be a slow wait. I get off work in an hour, then I'm treating myself and the lady to some Pho. As soon as I get home, I'm back online prepping for this watch purchase!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Feel like I've been waiting forever - what's a few more hours!? Although it's going to be a long 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR