Anyone planning on waiting on the second generation Apple watch before buying?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I know some people who would rather wait for the second generation technology before buying so hopefully any issues are worked out plus there could be substantial improvements like on the iPhone. Personally I like to get new tech as it comes out. What about you?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I know some people who would rather wait for the second generation technology before buying so hopefully any issues are worked out plus there could be substantial improvements like on the iPhone. Personally I like to get new tech as it comes out. What about you?

I will probably get both ha. What can I say I like having the new shiny gadget. But if gen 1 disappoints then I won't.

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I might get sport now and wait for 2nd or 3rd Gen for a normal one

I was thinking the same thing. I was gonna get the big steel watch but I decided to go for the black sport and buy the steel once they improve on it. Of course I could change my mind again by the time orders go live.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I originally planned to, but I can't resist.

Then I planned to get the aluminum one and wait to get the sapphire and steel one.

Now, just getting the regular Apple Watch with a leather loop band.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol nah my first gen iPhone sits in the dock on my shelf. It's charged up and still works it's just my fav. You always remember your first ;)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking about waiting but I can't resist it for two reasons, first I'm a big watch guy and second, im really curious about this watch, having said that I have my doubts but we'll see

rav813

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nothing abnormal... I'd rather have the stainless steel face and band but I don't want to shell out $1100 for first Gen new tech. The Sport is aluminum face and polymer band

rav813

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
By "normal" I meant the Standard Watch, which doesn't have a designating moniker after it, like "Sport" or "Edition"