Would you rather a ROUND Apple Watch? (Updated with pictures!)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I agree. These look beautiful, but the first thing I thought was that they looked unrealistically thin. Much thinner than the real Apple Watch.

But these are just somebody's idea, nothing official, so I wasn't to worry about the thinness.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I though square watch would be weird but after using a pebble for over a year I don't think anything of it

Kierkegaard

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Would you rather a ROUND Apple Watch?

Part of what I buy with a watch is the designer's taste. I have spent more money on a watch than the Apple and had great expectations, only to wear the watch a few times and then put it aside. A picture is an imperfect predictor of the actual object. I am gambling that I will like having the Apple watch on my wrist.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Would you rather a ROUND Apple Watch?

No, not me. I think the watch looks great just like it is.

Moreover, a round watch would make it harder to see, navigate, etc.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I like it as is.

I prefer big watches and ordered the 42mm even though I have really tiny wrists and most of my current watches are rectangular with wide "cuff" style bands so the Apple Watch is perfect for me as is. Hopefully someone will come out with a cuff-type band soon! :)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I though square watch would be weird but after using a pebble for over a year I don't think anything of it

Yeah, and I love my Pebble. But it's not much of a looker. (Although it's looks better than when I bought it since I swapped out the band and put a skin on the body. ;) )

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2