i have used multiple fitness bands & "smart watches" in my life and I am curious how the Apple watch will hold its own being locked to iOS when you have something not as attractive but just as functional with the MS band
    04-08-2015 12:12 PM
    For one thing it appears they have a great design and a very well made watch. Additionally and folks have to acknowledge this, there is a certain segment of the population that will buy anything that Apple puts out. That being said hurting the Apple Watch is a somewhat confusing multiple model and pricing structure (yea yea Android phones are just as bad), a price that is about 100 dollars more than it should be (I call it the "Apple tax"), and of course they fact that it only works with iOS devices. (Yes Android Wear and Samsung have this same limitation).

I think the Apple Watch will be the right choice for many people, but I'm getting a Pebble Time.
    04-08-2015 12:49 PM
    i have used multiple fitness bands & "smart watches" in my life and I am curious how the Apple watch will hold its own being locked to iOS when you have something not as attractive but just as functional with the MS band
    I think being it is essentially this or the pebble on IOS(for the time being) that apple will hold its own. Even if AndroidWear makes it to IOS, I feel like with every 3rd party app and accessory, it won't fully tie into the OS so it will always have somewhat of a handicap compared to apple's own offering.
    04-08-2015 12:53 PM