What's your plan for pre-order day?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Preorder at 3 AM, EDT.

Have my model picked out -- stainless steel case, stone leather loop.

I won't be able to resist going in for a viewing. Possible my mind will change at that point. If so, change the order.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Preorder at 3 AM, EDT.

Have my model picked out -- stainless steel case, stone leather loop.

I won't be able to resist going in for a viewing. Possible my mind will change at that point. If so, change the order.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

That sounds like a plan. Think I'll do the same.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The more I hear, the more I think it's best to wait a few weeks and buy once the lines have died down. I really want to try out different strap combinations, and it's sounding like the booked appointments will not allow for that. It's tough, but I plan to own this watch for a few years, and so getting the right choice is important.

Self-control of that sort is not my strong suit, though.

I am going to do the same. That way also will get to see some reviews and let the madness die down a little at first.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordering via the Apple Store app for pick up at the local Apple store, or if that's not an option then shipping to the casa. Oh let's also not forget April 10th is opening day! So we'll be heading off to the game.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Preordering for home delivery. I'm off every Friday and I have my toddler with me. Not going to deal with the madness at the Apple Store. Both wife and I are getting one.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
My plan is to pre-order it online. Will have it shipped to me, if it doesn't fit right I'll return it in store.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen